Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True friends never hide secrets and they both will have same idea.

I believe differently. It is not necessary that true friends should share same thoughts and ideas. True friendship is about respecting and caring for each other in spite of the differences that may exist!!

Yes....also a feeling of security, that he can't get from anyone else :)

Sharing secrets is good for people to share with their close friends but sometimes it may harm you too so its better to judge before sharing it with the friends. :blink:

I believe differently. It is not necessary that true friends should share same thoughts and ideas. True friendship is about respecting and caring for each other in spite of the differences that may exist!!

Sharing secrets is good for people to share with their close friends but sometimes it may harm you too so its better to judge before sharing it with the friends. :blink:

Yes you are right. sometimes friends may be changed as our foes. so we have to very careful about this.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yes you are right. sometimes friends may be changed as our foes. so we have to very careful about this.

I always take care about it and try not to reveal my secrets even with my close friends I know its always good to keep secrets with us. :cheer:

I always take care about it and try not to reveal my secrets even with my close friends I know its always good to keep secrets with us. :cheer:

I also realized it after I revealed everything.

Nowadays Iam very careful for keeping secrets. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That's good. :)

Even sometimes I hide things from my wife too so that I may not have a conflict in future for it. :laugh:

don't worry...am not going to share with you ;)

Meera sandhu

You can carefully keep them in my secret mind bank :cheer: . Are you ready to open an account....? No registration fee or extra charges :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

You can carefully keep them in my secret mind bank :cheer: . Are you ready to open an account....? No registration fee or extra charges :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have my own secret mind bank. After filling that i will open an account in your bank. ok. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ;) ;) ;)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I have my own secret mind bank. After filling that i will open an account in your bank. ok. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ;) ;) ;)

What a lovely answer :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It seems you are in full form today :P

Mind bank or mind blank? :dry: :silly: A silly spelling mistake can change its meaning a lot :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

What a lovely answer :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It seems you are in full form today :P

Mind bank or mind blank? :dry: :silly: A silly spelling mistake can change its meaning a lot :laugh: :laugh:

If my mind blank then my friend that is you should will my mind with knowledge. :) ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.