Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True friends never hide secrets and they both will have same idea.

I believe differently. It is not necessary that true friends should share same thoughts and ideas. True friendship is about respecting and caring for each other in spite of the differences that may exist!!

Yes....also a feeling of security, that he can't get from anyone else :)

Sharing secrets is good for people to share with their close friends but sometimes it may harm you too so its better to judge before sharing it with the friends. :blink:

don't worry...am not going to share with you ;)

hehehe..sharing it with online friends is even more risky you must think 1000 times before doing it. :laugh:

I believe differently. It is not necessary that true friends should share same thoughts and ideas. True friendship is about respecting and caring for each other in spite of the differences that may exist!!

Sharing secrets is good for people to share with their close friends but sometimes it may harm you too so its better to judge before sharing it with the friends. :blink:

hehehe..sharing it with online friends is even more risky you must think 1000 times before doing it. :laugh:

am your true friend :P
So, you can of course share your secrets with me. I have no problem to spend a few minutes to hear your problems ;)

Meera sandhu

So, you can of course share your secrets with me. I have no problem to spend a few minutes to hear your problems ;)

So you are not because I feel the true friends will listen to me indefinite time not just for few minutes. :laugh:
0052d_2012-10-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

So you are not because I feel the true friends will listen to me indefinite time not just for few minutes. :laugh:

Ok Granted!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Am free in the afternoon to hear your full sorrows. Don't worry

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8865]}

Meera sandhu

Ok Granted!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Am free in the afternoon to hear your full sorrows. Don't worry

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8865]}

When did I say I am going to share my sorrows I said secrets :laugh: .hehehe... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
True meaning of friendship.Where there is no compromise in telling the secret. And there is no secret for which u need to compromise.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friendship where a person can understand the problem of other person without saying.
True friendship is where no expectations from each other

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friendship where a person can understand the problem of other person without saying.
True friendship is where no expectations from each other

Expectations always is not good how much close is a friend. I never expect much from others as I know once my expectation may not get fulfilled my relationship with that person will get ruin. :)
Yes, SJ, Expectations will ruin the relation ship but being without expectations is very hard. Because a friend expects a good and honesty in the friendship, a father expect good behavior of children, mother expect their children to goto high position. when all these expectations are not fullfilled then every one will get hurt

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Trust, Honesty, Avoiding Ego are some words which should be there to have meaningful friendship in life. I never got a good friend in my life, which have these 3 words in them. But, Now i had got it. :) :) ;)

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.