Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friend ship is like heart it always open for all. We should try to keep and its god gift.
Sacrifice, Sharing, Love, are the qualities of friendship. We can share anything or everything to a true friend. :) :)

This is most commonly seen in many relationships. If it is their in between husband and wife, the relationship becomes very strong because they are best friends.
Do you think strangers can become true friends? Any incident as such happened in your life.
Do you think strangers can become true friends? Any incident as such happened in your life.

Yes. This happens. I met a few persons in a cinema hall in Shillong. They soon became good friends.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Friends I have seen many people to dictate their friends. Is it friendship? What is the true meaning of friendship?
:)

Dictatorship may ruin a good relationship not only friendship so its better not to be a dictator in any relation.
:blink:
Friendship is a bond which gets stronger with the trust,understanding,honesty,helping each other.

Why not?? After all those are the stages that one has to go in any friendship. I mean all my friends were strangers to me when we met for the first time. Now I consider them my true friends.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Friendship is just like a diamond.It is very precious like diamond.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friendship is just like a diamond.It is very precious like diamond.

May be its more precious than diamond. :blink:
Good friend will intimate to the mistake to us and express our good things to others. This is because of love and affection.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Good friend will intimate to the mistake to us and express our good things to others. This is because of love and affection.

Those who hide our mistakes are not our friends actually I do expect my friends to tell my mistakes so that I may improve myself in for future. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.