Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rahul Gandhis statement about poverty being a state of mind sounds ridiculous given the Indian conditions....More than half the population is below the poverty line, so is he joking or going to change their state of mind through a magic wand. He really shows how stupid he is each time he opens his mouth...And the Congress party want to thrust him on us no matter what , just because he belongs to the family..

Ha ha! I can't help roaring into a side-splitting laughter!!! All success to him as so many of us have become a fan of him overnight!!! Let him come clean by a full, truthful disclosure of his assets in New Delhi!!! Yes, I agree it is more of a state of mind judged by the pitiable state of minds displayed by our millionaire and billionaire politicians!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
what is poverty? Is this about having less money and comforts or this is state of mind. Rahul Gandhi has stressed that this is state of mind. He has definitely made a sensible point. In fact everything begins with mind. But it is government's duty to bring a transformation in human mind. Give people education, skill and encourage to work. Then poverty will vanish. Poverty cannot be removed by charity.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/institute-quotes-rahul-gandhi-as-saying-poverty-is-just-a-state-of-mind/1152249/

These high profile don't know about poverty. They never experienced it. These are good in listing But truth is bitter.
Never forget this statement has not come from a 'Rishi' practicing self-denial of all good things and pleasure of life but a budding politician still struggling to learn the art and craft of Indian politics. I would say this statement alone makes him unfit for the post he has been aspiring for if you truly appreciate the frightening face of poverty which engulfs most parts of this hapless nation!!!
Thank you said by: suni51
Rahul Gandhis statement about poverty being a state of mind sounds ridiculous given the Indian conditions....More than half the population is below the poverty line, so is he joking or going to change their state of mind through a magic wand. He really shows how stupid he is each time he opens his mouth...And the Congress party want to thrust him on us no matter what , just because he belongs to the family..

Ha ha! I can't help roaring into a side-splitting laughter!!! All success to him as so many of us have become a fan of him overnight!!! Let him come clean by a full, truthful disclosure of his assets in New Delhi!!! Yes, I agree it is more of a state of mind judged by the pitiable state of minds displayed by our millionaire and billionaire politicians!!

Haha, most of his (?) voters(?) would like to see his activities once the kid go sit on that big chair, looking toward her mom for a helping hand. And of course he would need those copywriters who do a job for him all the more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: anil
what is poverty? Is this about having less money and comforts or this is state of mind. Rahul Gandhi has stressed that this is state of mind. He has definitely made a sensible point. In fact everything begins with mind. But it is government's duty to bring a transformation in human mind. Give people education, skill and encourage to work. Then poverty will vanish. Poverty cannot be removed by charity.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/institute-quotes-rahul-gandhi-as-saying-poverty-is-just-a-state-of-mind/1152249/

I think he is right. Rahul Gandhi will become a very good prime minister, who will take this country to newer heights. I am looking forward to the day when he will takeover. :) We need such bright people at the helm of affairs.

From his press statements i too arrive to the conclusion that he is a man with down to earth thoughts.

Let us vote him to power, we need people like him for the betterment of our country. I will sure vote for him if the elections held after my return to India. :)

Sir, you can vote neither for Rahul nor for Modi as P.M. as there is no direct election to P.M. post. You will vote only for M.P. of your area. The MPs will elect P.M.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think he is right. Rahul Gandhi will become a very good prime minister, who will take this country to newer heights. I am looking forward to the day when he will takeover. :) We need such bright people at the helm of affairs.

From his press statements i too arrive to the conclusion that he is a man with down to earth thoughts.

Let us vote him to power, we need people like him for the betterment of our country. I will sure vote for him if the elections held after my return to India. :)

Sir, you can vote neither for Rahul nor for Modi as P.M. as there is no direct election to P.M. post. You will vote only for M.P. of your area. The MPs will elect P.M.

The saying goes- Every drop counts, we cannot vote them to power directly but our combined efforts will definitely see them where they deserve.

The saying goes- Every drop counts, we cannot vote them to power directly but our combined efforts will definitely see them where they deserve.

There can be no combined effort also. The position differs from place to place. You will only vote for a candidate on various factors- party affiliation, personal relation, quality of candidate and so on. The voters throughout India can never vote as a team. Ultimately, the shape of government will be decided only by MPs. These days many opine that quality of candidate mattes more than party. So on this basis the results are likely to be very hotch potch. You just cause your vote in a constituency after which you have no say. Then leave to elected MPs the task of selecting PM.

There can be no combined effort also. The position differs from place to place. You will only vote for a candidate on various factors- party affiliation, personal relation, quality of candidate and so on. The voters throughout India can never vote as a team. Ultimately, the shape of government will be decided only by MPs. These days many opine that quality of candidate mattes more than party. So on this basis the results are likely to be very hotch potch. You just cause your vote in a constituency after which you have no say. Then leave to elected MPs the task of selecting PM.

However hotch potch, every vote counts in the end. Unless a candidate wins in a constituency he does not reach to parliament. Rahul or Modi must reach to parliament first to be there on top.

However hotch potch, every vote counts in the end. Unless a candidate wins in a constituency he does not reach to parliament. Rahul or Modi must reach to parliament first to be there on top.

Rahul and Modi don't need to reach parliament for becoming PM. Only their supporters should be in sufficient number there. One can remain PM or minister for six months without being M.P. Every vote counts if you vote on party basis only. But as many cast vote on caste, community, personal friendship, individual preference as against party preference and strength of parties in states vastly vary, thee can be only hotch potch. Possibly a voter likes Modi but feels that local congress candidate is better, he may vote congress. Similarly a Rahul fan may vote for BJP candidate feeling that the candidate is good. This happens more often than you may expect. In last assembly elections, one of my friends who is in BJP actively worked for congress candidate owing to pesonal relation. I hope my viewpoint is clear.

Thank you said by: suni51

Rahul and Modi don't need to reach parliament for becoming PM. Only their supporters should be in sufficient number there. One can remain PM or minister for six months without being M.P. Every vote counts if you vote on party basis only. But as many cast vote on caste, community, personal friendship, individual preference as against party preference and strength of parties in states vastly vary, thee can be only hotch potch. Possibly a voter likes Modi but feels that local congress candidate is better, he may vote congress. Similarly a Rahul fan may vote for BJP candidate feeling that the candidate is good. This happens more often than you may expect. In last assembly elections, one of my friends who is in BJP actively worked for congress candidate owing to pesonal relation. I hope my viewpoint is clear.

Your point was never unclear to me and I am sure I am not the only one who is excited about election although I am not sure if I would be voting in coming election for first time ever, however I'll miss it because in our country voting is the only voices you have no matter whatever your political persuasion. I am genuinely interested in the fate of my country and I do care for it.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.