Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
HI all,
Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet someone in real life just for the fun of it? For me, I have never met someone in real life whom I have known online. But I am really curious and excited to do so.

Abhijeet ji,

Let me tell u that I had the previlage of being in the 1st and 2nd get together of boddunan.com which took place 4 yrs and 3 yrs ago. The highlights of the get together was that I was able to meet the core developers of Boddunan- one is Atul B and the second one is Maverick!!!!

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/74672-get-together-in-hyderabad.html?limitstart=0&start=90 this was the link i saved but like a dumb person, i did not save the photographs with Atul and Maverick!!! :(

Bad luck for all of us. Its only now that I came to know Boddunan conducted such get- togethers in the past. It would be great if that practice is revived.

I wonder why Maverick did not reply nor did Kalyani ,Chinmoy ji (who saw the photos and all that ) did not mention the past get together!

Sorry Swetha, It completely skipped my mind altogether ! :dry: :unsure: :(

Sure, no problem! It happens!!!!!!!!! :) :) yes i wish the previous pages or the photos were activated, it will be wonderful to save them atleast!

It will be really great to have another reunion somewhere!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
HI all,
Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet someone in real life just for the fun of it? For me, I have never met someone in real life whom I have known online. But I am really curious and excited to do so.

Abhijeet ji,

Let me tell u that I had the previlage of being in the 1st and 2nd get together of boddunan.com which took place 4 yrs and 3 yrs ago. The highlights of the get together was that I was able to meet the core developers of Boddunan- one is Atul B and the second one is Maverick!!!!

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/74672-get-together-in-hyderabad.html?limitstart=0&start=90 this was the link i saved but like a dumb person, i did not save the photographs with Atul and Maverick!!! :(

Bad luck for all of us. Its only now that I came to know Boddunan conducted such get- togethers in the past. It would be great if that practice is revived.

I wonder why Maverick did not reply nor did Kalyani ,Chinmoy ji (who saw the photos and all that ) did not mention the past get together!

Sure, no problem! It happens!!!!!!!!! :) :) yes i wish the previous pages or the photos were activated, it will be wonderful to save them atleast!

May be if we have an online group video chat first, it will be great idea. I dont think everyone has the time and money to travel places to meet people. If we can have a google hangout or something, it will be nice!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

May be if we have an online group video chat first, it will be great idea. I dont think everyone has the time and money to travel places to meet people. If we can have a google hangout or something, it will be nice!

That is a good idea but it will not be the same thing as hanging out personally, but can be worked out!

I have never met virtual colleagues in real worlds, it is a nice topic I am reading the responses, some times, virtual friends or colleague seems to be in statusquo position.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have never met virtual colleagues in real worlds, it is a nice topic I am reading the responses, some times, virtual friends or colleague seems to be in statusquo position.

Its an experience of different kind. Though I met many such friends in real life, I wish to experience again and again.
HI all,

I welcome you if you will come to me. Indeed I also wants to meet virtual friends but I am helpless.

I will definitely visit you and your family anil when I come to Rajasthan... :) I have been planning on a trip since a long time somehow it keeps getting postponed !
I have met several online friends , a few Indians who have visted me at my place and I too have met them at different parts f the country and a few foreigners who visited here or when I went abroad. It is something that is happening often now since most people spend time on the net and net friends become as clase as others and it is but natural that you end up meeting at least some of them...

@Ushaji,
But before going to Rajasthan, you will have to go through Maharashtra where you will stumble upon me and Kalyani. I will be really happy to play a host to you. Please make sure to intimate me if you really plan a trip to Rajasthan.
@Kalyani,
I am from Ahmednagar and often have to come to Pune, though I haven't of late. I have lots of relatives and my sister's kids studying there. So, Pune isn't new to me in a way.

That's great! I have some relatives from my husband';s side who live in A'nagar, the old city area, where do you live?

Oh is that so? Then I hope you know the famous A'nagar fort. I live just 3 KMs away from there. By the way where is your hubby's relatives exactly in Nagar?
HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

Did Boddunan really have such a get-together? This is the first time I am hearing this? Why wasn't the practice continued? That was great to have some time off from our regular work as well.
HI all,

I welcome you if you will come to me. Indeed I also wants to meet virtual friends but I am helpless.

I will definitely visit you and your family anil when I come to Rajasthan... :) I have been planning on a trip since a long time somehow it keeps getting postponed !
I have met several online friends , a few Indians who have visted me at my place and I too have met them at different parts f the country and a few foreigners who visited here or when I went abroad. It is something that is happening often now since most people spend time on the net and net friends become as clase as others and it is but natural that you end up meeting at least some of them...

@Ushaji,
But before going to Rajasthan, you will have to go through Maharashtra where you will stumble upon me and Kalyani. I will be really happy to play a host to you. Please make sure to intimate me if you really plan a trip to Rajasthan.
@Kalyani,
I am from Ahmednagar and often have to come to Pune, though I haven't of late. I have lots of relatives and my sister's kids studying there. So, Pune isn't new to me in a way.

That's great! I have some relatives from my husband';s side who live in A'nagar, the old city area, where do you live?

Oh is that so? Then I hope you know the famous A'nagar fort. I live just 3 KMs away from there. By the way where is your hubby's relatives exactly in Nagar?

I have heard of the fort but not seen it so far! Our relatives stay in Hirve Galli, which is near the ST stand.

HI all,

@Ushaji,
@Kalyani,

I have heard of the fort but not seen it so far! Our relatives stay in Hirve Galli, which is near the ST stand.

Oh Hirve Galli? Actually, before we moved to Bhingar - where our family currently stays, we used to live near that area itself. Actually I was born when we moved to Bhingar. Well, on 15th August and 26th January, the fort is open for public to enjoy and move about freely. You are most welcome.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

I am sorry , Swetha as I noted this thread late! Those who have been around long enough know your proactive role in taking initiatives in organizing these kinds of get- togethers but if you remember your experience involving the last one associated with members of the Western India, there are reasons to feel very disappointed with the conduct of some members who responded very enthusiastically to back out at the last moment. So, we need to be very careful in thinking on this line in future.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.