This is just a matter of curiosity about how one browses here since we can open different pages when we log in. There was a time when I would only open Forums section and then go to different topics but now I go to recent topics and dont open the forums at all...I find this easier since all current topics are there ..
I am sure each one of us has his/her own style of browsing....do add on here ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I was opening forums from Connect>recent topics but now I am doing it through current topics directly because it takes straight to where current topics are. It is easier for sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
First I browse through my topics, and after some time, jumps to recent topics to see any new post or comment is there or not. Thanks.

http://mohanmekap.com/

When I first jined here I used to go to my topics just to see what responses I had got but recent topics covers almost everything ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Recent topics are the first thing I browse. I feel I'm talking face to face with the thread starters.
Even I was opening forums from Connect>recent topics but now I am doing it through current topics directly because it takes straight to where current topics are. It is easier for sure.[/quote
I was also opening forums connect> resent topics.
Usually, I go to recent topics and read what boddunan members are discussing. If anything inspires me to write, I post a reply to the topic.
Whenever I open it here, I first open the recent discussions, to see if I can participate in one. Then if there are any such topics to speak upon, I do it or if the need be, I start a new topic (which is pretty much a lesser activity :woohoo: :woohoo: )
I have learnt a prominent part in this discussion, first I should go to "Recent Topics" and then see what are the new subjects or there is some small letter words such as new posts within threads. :huh:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have learnt a prominent part in this discussion, first I should go to "Recent Topics" and then see what are the new subjects or there is some small letter words such as new posts within threads. :huh:

Recent topics are the latest topics and it is pretty easy to know who have responded to what and how many new answers are there. I find that very comfortable to know about a specific thread and which are doing well. Participating becomes easier this way.

Recent topics are the latest topics and it is pretty easy to know who have responded to what and how many new answers are there. I find that very comfortable to know about a specific thread and which are doing well. Participating becomes easier this way.

Additional advantage is your active participation shows instantly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.