Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Namaste all. I joined over a year ago but was not active. I hope to be active from now on and see a lot of experienced good users here who attract people like us with their useful discussions.

Welcome back Deepa...Once you get active browsing here becomes a habit ....thats the only way you get the maximum mutual benefit out of a site ...hope to see you around :)
Here, the discussions are witty and many varied topics on discussion can be found here with varied thoughts and discussed with gentleman's tone.

It is only when you have the freedom to express and exchange ideas that a forum can be called as being interactive...Most topic starters feel that everyone should agree with their topic and any one disagreeing with their view is not looked upon favorably which defeats the whole purpose of a discussion on a forum,one should be open to all opinions from members...
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.In the larger context , almost anything you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it..... From yours quite I quote here. :) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Namaste all. I joined over a year ago but was not active. I hope to be active from now on and see a lot of experienced good users here who attract people like us with their useful discussions.

Welcome back Deepa...Once you get active browsing here becomes a habit ....thats the only way you get the maximum mutual benefit out of a site ...hope to see you around :)
Here, the discussions are witty and many varied topics on discussion can be found here with varied thoughts and discussed with gentleman's tone.

It is only when you have the freedom to express and exchange ideas that a forum can be called as being interactive...Most topic starters feel that everyone should agree with their topic and any one disagreeing with their view is not looked upon favorably which defeats the whole purpose of a discussion on a forum,one should be open to all opinions from members...
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.In the larger context , almost anything you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it..... From yours quite I quote here. :) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

I dint get the meaning that is in the context of this discussion but generally I agree with that idea and thats why I have used it in my profile

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that there should be free and fair discussion on each topic. But it is not necessary that there is always agreement among members. It is enough that you express yourself and leave the rest to readers. Also when a member has given all his arguments, there is no need to repeat these till he wins. There is no winning or losing nor is it necessary to take every discussion to finality. The normal forum discussion differ from 'Group discussion' and 'debate' where one works hard to prove his point.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel that there should be free and fair discussion on each topic. But it is not necessary that there is always agreement among members. It is enough that you express yourself and leave the rest to readers. Also when a member has given all his arguments, there is no need to repeat these till he wins. There is no winning or losing nor is it necessary to take every discussion to finality. The normal forum discussion differ from 'Group discussion' and 'debate' where one works hard to prove his point.
I prefer to remain silent when the matter goes out of control some times, as I feel some sort of healthy discussion is fine.

I prefer to remain silent when the matter goes out of control some times, as I feel some sort of healthy discussion is fine.

The ultimate aim of a forum is exchange of views and through this exchange ultimately arriving at the truth. If somebody is having a wrong notion about an issue, there is nothing wrong in correcting. After all truth has to come out.

The ultimate aim of a forum is exchange of views and through this exchange ultimately arriving at the truth. If somebody is having a wrong notion about an issue, there is nothing wrong in correcting. After all truth has to come out.
Abs. :) There are few nudities so objectionable as the naked truth.

I agree, there is nothing wrong in airing our views on a subject matter.Opposition is bund to be there because some people oppose simply for the sake of it and we cannot cater to everybodys wishes...when you are sure about something that is pertaining to the subject being discussed you should post it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I agree, there is nothing wrong in airing our views on a subject matter.Opposition is bund to be there because some people oppose simply for the sake of it and we cannot cater to everybodys wishes...when you are sure about something that is pertaining to the subject being discussed you should post it...

True. calling spade a spade is not a crime. Of course within the frame work of the site.

And the most irritating part is when a member takes a sudden U Turn. When someone posts after every post according to the previous poster which does not match his own previous post, that does not make any sense. A member should keep his views either right or left.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And the most irritating part is when a member takes a sudden U Turn. When someone posts after every post according to the previous poster which does not match his own previous post, that does not make any sense. A member should keep his views either right or left.

Views will be changing as new things emerge out from another knowledgeable member . And they are bound to. It's a discussion forum. Not a debate. I may be enlightened by some member. Or I may enlighten some member. In this process views are bound to change.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.