I find people who talk at the top of their voice or set a ring tone quite loud in an office very irritating. I can hardly concentrate on my work no matter how hard I try. What are some of the worst or annoying habits you have come across in your workplace or otherwise?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May would just occupy chairs in your office only for relaxation and gossip. If you concentrate on your work, they will say that you are proudy and have such busy work that even old friends are insignificant. But they will never see you in your spare time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very very true...even I was being ridiculed at times for taking my work seriously. I guess hard work pays off, but in my then office it was rewarded with more work.

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
Bathing the other with showers of saliva is a habit that annoys me
Yup...people who do this are most probably unaware of this I guess..have observed this many a times. Reminds me of the movie Main Hoon Naa :)

Yup...people who do this are most probably unaware of this I guess..have observed this many a times. Reminds me of the movie Main Hoon Naa :)

Movies imitate life. What we encounter in our day to day life are replicated with a cinematic touch.
Movies and fiction is a representation of our lives...

Only Movies. Not fiction. Fiction will be dismissed as mere imagination (Its so) and as cock and Bull stories which never touch the reality of human lives.
Movies are also partly real and partly imaginary.

Another annoying habit is of those who borrow your pen and invariably forget to return it to the owner.

Another annoying habit is of those who borrow your pen and invariably forget to return it to the owner.

A twist to this.Your pen will not be returned to you. But it will be passed over to another person without your permission.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.