Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Self analysis is necessary to identify your inner potentialities and weaknesses. It is highly essential to empower you as an individual and to enable you to reach those heights which you were dreaming. In one way it's the only way to make your dreams real.

Very nice article and beautifully put across. However,  the problem arises when a person is too self-content or unaware of some of his own flaws..what seems normal to himself may not be acceptable to others. Apart from introspection one needs to have the openness to accept suggestions made by others. To give an examle, a person may acknowledge his poor behaviour but would tend to justify hos action to whatever caused It.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Being self content exposes one's ignorance. These people think that they reached a point where there is no scope for further learning.. This is far from truth. Learning is a continuous process. This process starts from the cradle and comes to an end only in the grave yard.

Self searching helps a person in expanding his horizon of knowledge. In this process he invariably finds his road blocks and possible hindrances likely to encounter on the way to the Road of development.

There's no deying that about self content people because they do not have the intent to improve as they think no emd of themselves for whatever achievement In life they have gained..be it position,  power, money or whatever.  Problem lies also with people who are unable to see their flaws.Someone with argumentative nature may simply say that he was trying to emphasise on what Is right whereas a person who Is aware of his flaw should calmly disgree and move away from arguments If he wants to improve himself. 

True.

I tend to believe that this rational trait in homo sapiens is hereditary and it can not be acquired.For one it comes so naturally and for a few even cultivation over an entire life may not bear fruit.I admire the blessed ones who are gifted with it.And I belong to the category of ones who are busy cultivating it,eh!!!

Though I'm not gifted with self analysis, I cultivated it though in a hard way.

Self-analysis is necessary for everyone if we need a change in our life. Change is life; stagnation is death. Only we can know our strengths and weaknesses. Normally our attention is always external and we complaint the circumstances and external world responsible for our present state. We should go deep into our internal world and do a micro analysis to find the real cause. We are responsible for what we are and we have the power to change our destiny. God and fate are just excuses to tranquilize ourselves. 

jabeen wrote:

Its a a very thought provoking article. The writer has rightly mentioned that one needs to practise patience and determination on daily basis to remove our weaknesses. A person often resort to self introspection and realises what his weaknesses are but does not have the patience to correct his mistake and end up just as before.

Very true Jabeen , unless you are mentally mature and are determined to correct yourself , more importantly identify your weakness and faults there is no scope for improvement, just talking and praising oneself does not help  at all..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes after all we are seeing our self only but one has to be very loyal to himself if he wants to improve something in himself

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.