Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are welcome. Such relaxations are time consuming and free of cost. What more can one ask. Keep it up and do not get rattled if I provoke you sometimes. It is all in good fun and without any malice.

Thank you said by: rambabu

I take your provocations lightheartedly. They are never taken seriously. I assure you.

rambabu wrote:

I take your provocations lightheartedly. They are never taken seriously. I assure you.

Provocations?  Are you kidding me?

Edit.. Sorry that wasn't addressed to me.. I mistook that. 

Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Provocations?  Are you kidding me?

Oh.. some thing went wrong. Sorry, my response was meant for Vijay, who often provokes me.

Edit.. that wasn't addressed to me.. I mistook that. 

Sofs wrote:

Visualization is also an effective technique to relax within a short time. I used to do this when I was working full time. It used to help me a lot from the pressures of work. 

I could do that for hours together if given a chance , frankly, there is no end to to it, you can jump from one imagination to the other and the best way to tune your brain is to try and get back in the same order as you started ! Am I making sense Sofs??confused.pngneutral_face.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Visualizing as if you are relaxing helps a lot. One feels and enjoys the same benefit as that of real relaxing

usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Visualization is also an effective technique to relax within a short time. I used to do this when I was working full time. It used to help me a lot from the pressures of work. 

I could do that for hours together if given a chance , frankly, there is no end to to it, you can jump from one imagination to the other and the best way to tune your brain is to try and get back in the same order as you started ! Am I making sense Sofs??confused.pngneutral_face.png

Perfect sense. It takes a few seconds to calm you down when you train your mind. I agree .. when you focus it properly you can do it for hours. Initially of course  its good tom have some guidance on audio or in person. 

Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Perfect sense. It takes a few seconds to calm you down when you train your mind. I agree .. when you focus it properly you can do it for hours. Initially of course  its good tom have some guidance on audio or in person. 

Yes I agree..Our mind is so very complex and if trained can do so much for us !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One who can train his brain like a master can make the brain work to his diktats. Otherwise you become a slave in the control of the Brain.

Usha, I would like to mention that a recent study also shows that we can 'grow muscles' by harnessing the power of the brain. So their is nothing we cannot do if only we used the power of thought in the right direction. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.