Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually, The Sun is considered as the Pratyaksha Daiva or a god whom all of us can see. There is a practice of performing Surya namaskara early in the morning. This has many health benefits . More than this, one will have the satisfaction of worshiping the God. For this there is no gender discrimination. No permission is needed from anybody.

Could @USHA mention the Parsee temple that she visited?

I totally agree that temple or any place of faith is a public place and nobody can be discriminated. 

It is the choice of the individual whether he/she wants to follow the religious practice or not. As long as it does not disrupt the harmony and outrages anyone's modesty, it is within ones constitutional rights

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Discrimination in any sphere  should not be tolerated, My Question is why one should go to a temple for praying. One can pray  even in one's own house. Your God lives in your own heart. Just sitting in a comfortable position  and think of God closing your eyes its more than a prayer.

I have visited two fire temples with some Parsi friends , the one in Mumbai where they also have the tall platform where dead bodies were (are) left for the vultures to prey on as is customary .. They also have one in Bangalore . I have also visited  Jewish Synagogue in Cochin and in Bangalore 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I visited the Parsee Fire Temple located in Queen's road, Bangalore some time ago, when I visited my daughter, who lives in Bangalore

I have seen a plaque outside a prominent Parsee temple clearly staying that non Parsees are not allowed and thus was curious as to how you could go in. Am a bit confused.

Where is that Parsee temple  ? I am not a Parsi, but no one stopped me from entering the Fire temple.

vijay wrote:

I have seen a plaque outside a prominent Parsee temple clearly staying that non Parsees are not allowed and thus was curious as to how you could go in. Am a bit confused.

Is that so ? We were probably allowed because we went along with some Paris friends ? Actually i didn't notice any board either at the  Bangalore fire temple..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have one question in my mind and that is, does god realky discriminates between different gender.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.