Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Some quotes on prayer that I personally like..Prayer need not be offered inside a place of worship and at the same time no one should have the right to stop anybody from praying where they want.

1, Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.

-Saint Augustine

2, Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them.

Rabindranath Tagore

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One can pray from his or her home.  prayer is a right for anybody irrespective of male or female. God is omnipresent. God can hear you wherever you are there.

Prayer keeps one in harmony with the inner self.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

A very well written article which echoes my thoughts. 

http://www.firstpost.com/india/keralas-u-turn-on-sabarimala-why-pinarayi-vijayan-should-leave-faith-to-the-devout-not-court-3094118.html

Good decision   taken by the Kerala Government. Kerala Government told Supreme court that is ready to allow all women inside the Sanctum sanctorum of Sabarimala temple.

Pinarayi Vijayan should leave faith to the devout not Court. Kerala Government told the Court that beliefs and customs of the devotees cannot be changed through a Judicial process and the opinion of the priests is final in matters of religion.

The devotees are conditioned and biased. Change can be from outside or from inside, does not matter. banning certain age group of women in today's times is not acceptable for reasons done for. 

Good to see Kerala Government supporting the right  to pray. Individuals can choose their wish- right to pray or right to wait depending on their belief and convictions. Individuals of a free country can not be or rather should not be policed religiously.  

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Any article written by a devotee is bound to be one sided..first of all belief and faith is only in the mind of the individual, the same god who created believers and born out of a woman will not have such petty bias against anyone. God's,are supposed to be at least a little better than humans..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Any article written by a devotee is bound to be one sided..first of all belief and faith is only in the mind of the individual, the same god who created believers and born out of a woman will not have such petty bias against anyone. God's,are supposed to be at least a little better than humans..

In this particular case prohibiting women in to the Sabarimala, the real culprits are the priests of the temple. It is a clear case discrimination. Good this discrimination has come an end.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In this particular case prohibiting women in to the Sabarimala, the real culprits are the priests of the temple. It is a clear case discrimination. Good this discrimination has come an end.

Very true. And not to forget belief and faith can be preached or propagated but not imposed

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.