Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Well said. These self appointed Religious Leaders who claim themselves as 'God's Men' made religion a business. They do not hesitate to distort the truth. I feel it is good for us to be away from these pseudo God men.

God did't depute their representative to these so called God men.. We people make them God men.Ignore and overlook these.

Easier said than done. God  men offer easy ways to gain salvation. People have this weakness to go for easier ways suggested by these Religious Gurus.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Woman is also a mother and mother is God. God in not allowed to enter in temples, What a rubbish. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbmbO0b-Sc

Yes, the greatest strength of woman is motherhood. And your natural ability to become a mother comes through the natural process for which you are considered impure. So you can not enter a temple till you are naturally fit to be a mother and bear a child. Before that and after that is Okay. The logic seems too tough to understand

Religious leaders have the capacity to brainwash the minds of devotees and women have always been considered second class citizens and thereby not difficult to convince. Here the older women themselves take the lead in trampling the younger ladies under the guise of tradition and custom..

Sad but true religious leaders demean religion. Have all intentions to make one God Fearing for their own business to run. Religion should make us God Loving, but once everyone becomes God Loving , the business of these religious leaders will doom. 

For me the most objectionable issue is the manner in which human beings have reduced 'God' to their level. If you don't do a certain thing god will be angry, if you pray, he will bless you, you give him gifts he will bless you with more .. honestly, how can one worship such a God who seems worse than some human beings ..is there any more proof needed to show that God and religion are man made institutions.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

And on what ground you discriminate one God'd creation while allow the other one. And the logic given is so absurd

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

every one has a right to pray. I have  given up this right as this is of no use.  Women also have right to pray. Here the question is not about right to pray. The issue is of right to pray at particular place or temple.  Women are traditionally not allowed in some temples or other religious places.  There may be some reasons for this. Right to pray is not like human rights for food or life or travel or speech. We need not bother about such a petty and useless matter. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The right to pray is not to be granted. It is possessed by everyone. Where to pray is a matter of dispute many times. Usefulness of prayer is also a matter of personal evaluation.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

every one has a right to pray. I have  given up this right as this is of no use.  Women also have right to pray. Here the question is not about right to pray. The issue is of right to pray at particular place or temple.  Women are traditionally not allowed in some temples or other religious places.  There may be some reasons for this. Right to pray is not like human rights for food or life or travel or speech. We need not bother about such a petty and useless matter. 

Seriousness of matter is a personal perspective. But if there are few demanding for it then they feel it to be important. Let's respect their choice. Let it be an individual's choice to follow the tradition or go with their wish to worship in temples where they are banned due to some reason that does not make sense to them. For those who go by the logic given, can follow it and wait for their right age to go inside the temple.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Seriousness of matter is a personal perspective. But if there are few demanding for it then they feel it to be important. Let's respect their choice. Let it be an individual's choice to follow the tradition or go with their wish to worship in temples where they are banned due to some reason that does not make sense to them. For those who go by the logic given, can follow it and wait for their right age to go inside the temple.

Man is born free but everywhere he is in chains. A religious place is not like a public park where entry can not be denied on basis of gender.  The ban on entry of women is owing to some religious norms or beliefs that others may not understand. Personally I also don't understand. But the women who wish to enter such temples should be aware of the causes of ban. If they do not believe in religious norms, they are definitely not entitled. If they feel that the reason for denying them entry there is fake or unreasonable, the best way would be to sort out the issue in religious community itself and not make this a general or public issue. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The solution is based on the Tirupati Venkateswara  model of Darshan, where no one  be it a man or woman is allowed in the inner sanctum  thus there will be no gender discrimination.

There is a discrimination at Tirupathy because non Hindus are not allowed. When Sonia Gandhi was allowed to  enter , there was a great hue and cry because she is a catholic ..Also Tirupathy is a temple that throws all its rules to the wind when stars like Amitabh Bachan, Ambanis and the Chief Ministers and others visit the temple or people give huge donations to the temple. Early morning there is a Suprabhata pooja where by paying a certain amount of money you can go  right into the inner sanctum... I have witnessed it once.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right to pray is part of the freedom enshrined In  the constitution. There can be no two interpretations. Hindus which practice the greatest discrimination based on gender and caste should be ashamed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.