Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have one question in my mind and that is, does god really discriminates between different gender.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

I have one question in my mind and that is, does god really discriminates between different gender.

No for God both gender are equal. We human discriminating between male and female.

Babu saroj wrote:

God is just a hypothetical or imaginary concept with no mind of own. So views of God are nothing but that of believers. So God of Hindus discriminates not only between man and woman but also different castes. God of Muslims differentiates between man and woman but not castes. God of Christians makes no gender discrimination but makes discriminates between races.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

God is just a hypothetical or imaginary concept with no mind of own. So views of God are nothing but that of believers. So God of Hindus discriminates not only between man and woman but also different castes. God of Muslims differentiates between man and woman but not castes. God of Christians makes no gender discrimination but makes discriminates between races.  

A good food for thought!. So who is behind the God's mind and who does the discrimination???

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

God is of no mind of own ? absurd. But you are also saying God is imaginary. How on earth an imaginary God can or cannot have mind ?

As everyone said that god doesn't discriminate between genders then what male devotees are bigger than god.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

God and religion are both man made institutions like marriage and family. The concept must have started with need and has developed into a monster that engulf s and threatens human life , at least in the case of certain religious beliefs that dwell on violence. Followers and believers make religion what it is..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

God and religion are both man made institutions like marriage and family. The concept must have started with need and has developed into a monster that engulf s and threatens human life , at least in the case of certain religious beliefs that dwell on violence. Followers and believers make religion what it is..

They were made with a good intention to streamline society. But then, the self appointed preachers and Gurus came into action and made a chaos out of it. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Every time you think of religion,you cannot help but feel how right Karl Marx was when he made that comment Religion is the opium of the masses .. It is by the masses for the masses and abused by the masses.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Prayer reinforces intentions and resolves.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.