Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course, If one wants a change some thing, he should be prepared for some inconveniences.Additionally, the Government did not hide anything from the people right from the day one of demonetizing the Currency.The Government has been saying that the troubles caused are not going to stay forever. Things will be better in due course. Which is why people are waiting with patience for 'Achhe Din to come.'

And all the hue and cry are the handiwork of the opposition.

Now there is a something creative flourishing among all the inconvenience. A baker shop in Kolkatta is selling chocolates in the look of banned 500 and 1000 notes. They are getting good response and their sale has rocketed high. This chocolate is in big demand. They have base of chocolate and edible colors and sugar are used to draw the banned notes. 

Now that is some creativity!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It may be to control fake currency.

May be. But the main objective is to stop Black Money.

Noting is stopped. Pakistan begins printing of 2000 Rs. note. Most of black money is with politicians and businessmen. Both manged it. Now there Black money is white  money or black money in new currency.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now there is a something creative flourishing among all the inconvenience. A baker shop in Kolkatta is selling chocolates in the look of banned 500 and 1000 notes. They are getting good response and their sale has rocketed high. This chocolate is in big demand. They have base of chocolate and edible colors and sugar are used to draw the banned notes. 

Now that is some creativity!!

LOL trust our minds to come up with something like that ...I am reminded of someone telling me once, throw an Indian anywhere in the  world and he resurrects himself and literally bounces back , which is true ! This is one of the most positive trait that is seen among the Indians ad thats how you see all the corner stores and news stands run by the friendly Indians in UK and he USA , now spread even to Germany and France !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It may be to control fake currency.

May be. But the main objective is to stop Black Money.

Noting is stopped. Pakistan begins printing of 2000 Rs. note. Most of black money is with politicians and businessmen. Both manged it. Now there Black money is white  money or black money in new currency.

Yes, Read about this. Modi and Arun Jaitlly agreed that Pakistan is printing Rs.2000 denominations. Now it's upto the Government to solve this problem. We, commoners are helpless

Every now and then something new is coming up. Now,  there is a new restriction. One cannot deposit more than Rs. 5000 in an account,  it will be questioned. Till 30th Dec a new restriction should not be imposed but it's there which will put common people in some more trouble.

shampasaid

In a circular issued  by  the Central Bank said, the individuals can deposit the old Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 notes, totaling more than Rs.5000 only once till December 30 and that too if the provided satisfactory reasons to why these deposits had not been made earlier.

I don't what is the purpose behind it. Most of 500 and 1000 notes deposited with bank. All foul player played their game.

The purpose is to curb Black Money and introduce cashless economy.

rambabu wrote:

The purpose is to curb Black Money and introduce cashless economy.

Where is black money? most of notes deposited or changed. It is time of screening of accounts. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.