Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The purpose is to curb Black Money and introduce cashless economy.

Where is black money? most of notes deposited or changed. It is time of screening of accounts. 

Yes, the Government is doing all the possible efforts to to curb Black Money in the Country. Sooner than later cashless economy is going to be a reality.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Where is black money? most of notes deposited or changed. It is time of screening of accounts. 

Yes, the Government is doing all the possible efforts to to curb Black Money in the Country. Sooner than later cashless economy is going to be a reality.

Yes government is doing but also exempt accounts of political parties from inspection. No one can raise finger on deposite in political parties account during these fifty days. What a joke? All common peoples are corrupt but leaders are honest.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes government is doing but also exempt accounts of political parties from inspection. No one can raise finger on deposite in political parties account during these fifty days. What a joke? All common peoples are corrupt but leaders are honest.

exemption of accounts from inspection is not true. Recently, Chief secretary of Tamilnadu and some RBI officers were taken in to custody and the Income Tax Authorities raided their houses

Did it need demonetisation to unearth a few thousand crore of black money?

vijay wrote:

Did it need demonetisation to unearth a few thousand crore of black money?

Demonetization is necessary for the country. But the the opposition including Congress is opposing the demonetization in the Parliament stalling the Parliamentary proceedings. The real color of Congress. Apparently the communal Congress's is to destabilize Modi and his Government. But, the Government refused to budge. The Government's good deeds are already appreciated by the people. opposition including the congress is making themselves as fools by resorting to such foolish deeds.

For the Congress, Party is above the Country

It might have brought inconvenience. But those opposing it should come out with a better option to tackle black money. If not then at least support this movement to work and then criticize it if it fails in a long run, At least give the due time. Not just turn into gyan pandits overnight to predict it's failure for own political and personal gain.

For sure I can say and one might disagree that it was not for vote politics. I rather feel that Modi has risked his political career for this bold step. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

It might have brought inconvenience. But those opposing it should come out with a better option to tackle black money. If not then at least support this movement to work and then criticize it if it fails in a long run, At least give the due time. Not just turn into gyan pandits overnight to predict it's failure for own political and personal gain.

For sure I can say and one might disagree that it was not for vote politics. I rather feel that Modi has risked his political career for this bold step. 

Definitely, Modi's bold step is bold and historical step. In a Democratic Country, the opposition should be constructive, not destructive. This is what. happening in the Country

Arunima Singh wrote:

In fact the risk that Modi has taken is enormous especially knowing the kind of opposition ha had to face who are thirsting for his blood demeaning him day in and day out and bringing out all kinds of false allegations ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now, it is said that no question will be asked if the deposit is more than Rs. 5000 till 30th Dec. This roll back comes after some protest by the common people. It's not expected of this government to create confusion regarding such a bold step like demonetization. 

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

In fact the risk that Modi has taken is enormous especially knowing the kind of opposition ha had to face who are thirsting for his blood demeaning him day in and day out and bringing out all kinds of false allegations ..

Allegations by the opposition proved to be false and baseless. This is a way to stall the Parliamentary proceedings.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.