Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Don't say it SJ.. I have seen many incident when they got falls and push everybody on bed..

And the white portion of waste is very dangerous.[/quote]

Many say, it can burn our skin. Is it so?

Meera sandhu
Sheeja about what skin burn are you talking about. I understand, can you tell me please.

For geting rid of Lizards there is one more tip which my mom follow. Whenever you see a lizard, just use hit on it. then automatically the lizard will become faint or some times dead also. but it will fall down from the wall to flour. Now you should take it and throw it out by using dustpan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sheeja about what skin burn are you talking about. I understand, can you tell me please.

For geting rid of Lizards there is one more tip which my mom follow. Whenever you see a lizard, just use hit on it. then automatically the lizard will become faint or some times dead also. but it will fall down from the wall to flour. Now you should take it and throw it out by using dustpan

Means to kill it.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

Killing animals or insect without any reason is not good.. :unsure:

Vinu
Vinod, If we wont kill them then they will be big headache for us. suppose a rat entered your house, then what you will do,dont you kill or you will feed food to it and look after it?

Vinod, If we wont kill them then they will be big headache for us. suppose a rat entered your house, then what you will do,dont you kill or you will feed food to it and look after it?

Without killing we can make them to get out of our house :) :whistle:

Vinu
:) Wow you have given a good idea, but after we let them out, they will enter home again

:) Wow you have given a good idea, but after we let them out, they will enter home again

Close your doors they will not come in... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
animated-gifs-lizards-001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
Hmm, If we close doors then how air will enter. Tell some other tip.

Close your doors they will not come in... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think, Vinod is going to open an ashram for lizards and provide them with flies everyday

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6464]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.