Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya very funny. HE may do so as according to his words, situation is looking like that only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think Vinod has to become another lizard and catch those lizards as flies and bring them to his ashram. What do you feel Sarala?
Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
yes, you are right sandhya. Not only lizards many insects and all if we leave them without killing then they will enter our house again. I think vinod will alot a place for them and look after them as we people look after our pets. So for vinod these are pets:)
animated-gifs-lizards-076.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

yes, you are right sandhya. Not only lizards many insects and all if we leave them without killing then they will enter our house again. I think vinod will alot a place for them and look after them as we people look after our pets. So for vinod these are pets:)

where is he? Has he gone to make an ashram or is he wandering around in that garden to catch flies for his pet 'lizards'????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6470]}
Vinod is now building his ashram with great effort..can you see?
17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

where is he? Has he gone to make an ashram or is he wandering around in that garden to catch flies for his pet 'lizards'????

I am not allowing any animals and insects in my ashram... :laugh: :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6471]}

Vinu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6471]}

Then where are you going to keep your pet 'lizards'?

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6471]}[/quote]

Then where are you going to keep your pet 'lizards'?[/quote]

I will just leave them on forest and let them live free... :cheer:

Vinu
Oh my god, You waste time for those by going to forest. thats great,

You know what, people say like that, they dont do

\\Sarala,
Let him come to my home and take all those lizards to forest....and let them leave...
Kanna...is forest near Coimbature or Salem

Meera sandhu

\\Sarala,
Let him come to my home and take all those lizards to forest....and let them leave...
Kanna...is forest near Coimbature or Salem

No problem i will make music and the lizards will come with me i will send them to forest. :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)
animated-gifs-lizards-002.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.