Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow thats great then come to my home to vinodh. There is one lizard which roam outside sunside our house and even try to enter our house also but it is scare of the peacock feather. So you take that with you and leave it in forest.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow thats great then come to my home to vinodh. There is one lizard which roam outside sunside our house and even try to enter our house also but it is scare of the peacock feather. So you take that with you and leave it in forest.

You can find real peacocks there. What will that poor lizard do??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Oh my god, You waste time for those by going to forest. thats great,

You know what, people say like that, they dont do
\\Sarala,
Let him come to my home and take all those lizards to forest....and let them leave...
Kanna...is forest near Coimbature or Salem

No problem i will make music and the lizards will come with me i will send them to forest. :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6478]}
Like this?????/ha ha

Meera sandhu
Wow really funny. Few days ago in my lizards started roaming. and one lizard died as it is effected by pressure fan in kitchen.

By the way do anyone afraid of lizard?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when i put hit in my room the mosquitoes die and fall on floor and 3-4 lizards start roaming to eat them.and in fear i stay back on my bed.

lizards get scared of peacocks as peacocks eat lizards but those lizards living in our home are domestic one those in light brown colours they dont get scared of it but those black one get scared of it as they are wild lizards.
animated-gifs-lizards-081.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
when i put hit in my room the mosquitoes die and fall on floor and 3-4 lizards start roaming to eat them.and in fear i stay back on my bed.

lizards get scared of peacocks as peacocks eat lizards but those lizards living in our home are domestic one those in light brown colours they dont get scared of it but those black one get scared of it as they are wild lizards.

ha ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6944]}

Meera sandhu

ha ha ha

oh you are laughing.i dont go for bath when i found a single lizard in bathroom because once it entered in my cloth.
animated-gifs-lizards-021_2012-04-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

ha ha ha

oh you are laughing.i dont go for bath when i found a single lizard in bathroom because once it entered in my cloth.

Ha ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6947]}

Meera sandhu
Don't disturb them they will be more fire and will fall on you.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6948]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6947]}

you are acting like my brother whenever i go for sleep and i saw a lizard roaming up there on wall my brother use to pray that god please make that lizard fall on her.he dont fear lizards once it fall on his shoulder and was there for atleast 10-15 seconds but he didnt reacted.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.