Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when i put hit in my room the mosquitoes die and fall on floor and 3-4 lizards start roaming to eat them.and in fear i stay back on my bed.

lizards get scared of peacocks as peacocks eat lizards but those lizards living in our home are domestic one those in light brown colours they dont get scared of it but those black one get scared of it as they are wild lizards.

ha ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6944]}

oh you are laughing.i dont go for bath when i found a single lizard in bathroom because once it entered in my cloth.

Ha ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6947]}

you are acting like my brother whenever i go for sleep and i saw a lizard roaming up there on wall my brother use to pray that god please make that lizard fall on her.he dont fear lizards once it fall on his shoulder and was there for atleast 10-15 seconds but he didnt reacted.

Gauli sasthram....it gives more than 100 omens....both good and bad..... :evil:

Meera sandhu
Aniyathi once one lizard fail on my head in left side of head. What does it mean?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Aniyathi once one lizard fail on my head in left side of head. What does it mean?

I don't know Gaulishastram...don't ask me any such doubts..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Actually I don't believe it. If I begin to care such things, I can't live in this world :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

I don't know Gaulishastram...don't ask me any such doubts.....
Actually I don't believe it. If I begin to care such things, I can't live in this world [/quote]
Sorry{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6955]}
animated-gifs-lizards-085.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

I don't know Gaulishastram...don't ask me any such doubts.....
Actually I don't believe it. If I begin to care such things, I can't live in this world

Sorry{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6955]}[/quote]

Ha ha...this one for you

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6956]}
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But never tell Preeti that I have given this one to you :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :S

Meera sandhu
Surely I will show her .It means my sister want to make me drunk?????

So Sandhya is encouraging others to drink alcohol as it is inujurious to health.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

So Sandhya is encouraging others to drink alcohol as it is inujurious to health.

It's just a bottle of grape juice.....nothing else :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Preeti should never misinterpret it... :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
So Sandhya What is the correct thing to get away from liZards. :) :)
animated-gifs-peacocks-001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

So Sandhya What is the correct thing to get away from liZards. :) :)

i am asking you.....you asking me back :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Peacock feather...let me try to catch one from the nearby fields... If I ask them politely, I don't think, they will give me one. Let me catch this one.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6957]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.