Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya try to arrange peacock feather in kitchen like at the tube light and ventileeter. Actually lizards are scade of these feather.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6406]}

This is really a good information. Let i will try it in my house. :)

Vinu
Sandhya try to arrange peacock feather in kitchen like at the tube light and ventileeter. Actually lizards are scade of these feather.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6406]}

This is really a good information. Let i will try it in my house. :)

Kannan without peacock feather...really surprising :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I want to buy it but I dont know where they will be available.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Put some peacock's feathers in your kitchen. They are easily available
First of all keep your kitchen and house completely clean and then fix net to your kitchen windows then no insect or lizard will enter

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

First of all keep your kitchen and house completely clean and then fix net to your kitchen windows then no insect or lizard will enter

We are living for rent dear....and the house owner is not even ready to paint the house. :angry: :angry: :angry: So, we will be shifting soon :(

Meera sandhu
Then until you shift, keep your kitchen clean and clear. Keep your kitchen hygiene and place egg shells and peacock leaves near the windows and the tubelights

i have tried peacock feathers many a times even i have many.that one also which a tantrik have but nothing worked for lizards now they are also intelligent to differentiate in the real one and fake one. :(

a.s.
Baby angel you need to get real peacock feather and place in home. you should keep everything clean. If there is AC in the room then no lizard will enter. If entered also cannot bear the coolness and fall down.

i have tried peacock feathers many a times even i have many.that one also which a tantrik have but nothing worked for lizards now they are also intelligent to differentiate in the real one and fake one. :(

Bought a peacock feather from a Tandrik to get rid of lizards....ha ha...what a joke :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.