Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i have tried peacock feathers many a times even i have many.that one also which a tantrik have but nothing worked for lizards now they are also intelligent to differentiate in the real one and fake one. :(

Bought a peacock feather from a Tandrik to get rid of lizards....ha ha...what a joke :woohoo:

You did not need to buy it from tantrik you could have got it easily in the market. :)
i have tried peacock feathers many a times even i have many.that one also which a tantrik have but nothing worked for lizards now they are also intelligent to differentiate in the real one and fake one. :(

Bought a peacock feather from a Tandrik to get rid of lizards....ha ha...what a joke :woohoo:

You did not need to buy it from tantrik you could have got it easily in the market. :)

Has thanthrik....now a days started selling of peacock feathers? :P

Meera sandhu

tantrik also buy from market. and in my village, peacock dances in the month of may and june in morning time and whenever somoene came from there they brought it.i too have made that stick like of tantrik on my own. :)

a.s.

tantrik also buy from market. and in my village, peacock dances in the month of may and june in morning time and whenever somoene came from there they brought it.i too have made that stick like of tantrik on my own. :)

Yes sometimes peacocks leave their wings as they become old.In my village too one can easily firnd their wings anywhere like feather of any other bird. :)

Yes sometimes peacocks leave their wings as they become old.In my village too one can easily firnd their wings anywhere like feather of any other bird. :)

I think, all your villages are filled with peacocks....but I can't find even a single one...
I am finding them now only, when I am living just near a big town :S

Meera sandhu

I think, all your villages are filled with peacocks....but I can't find even a single one...
I am finding them now only, when I am living just near a big town :S

Yes they are found in villages now a days in cities like Delhi they are never seen. :)
I read some where that in assam there will be flying lizards. I felt really strange. I want to whether it is true or not. If there is any assamy here then please reply us , is it true or not

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I read some where that in assam there will be flying lizards. I felt really strange. I want to whether it is true or not. If there is any assamy here then please reply us , is it true or not

Ya...of course...
But i don't know much about them :(
What about already extinct dinosaurs and dragons in fairy tales :evil:

Meera sandhu

Ya...of course...

thank god they are not found here at our place else i would ot have able to slept whole night in fear. :(

a.s.

Ya...of course...

thank god they are not found here at our place else i would ot have able to slept whole night in fear. :(

What??Dinosaurs and dragons??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If they come to your dreams, they won't let you sleep :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.