The topic is locked.
4 houses are there in a row, of which ours' is at extreme end. No walls between the houses.....My 4 year old girl, if she gets an opportunity, takes the key and get out of house to go to neighbour. She doesn't care even if it's night. Keep changing position of keys has now become a head ache for me. She is not understanding my words. :( :( :(

How can I keep her inside the home? Any suggestions?????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is common for every parents when children are going outside. Scare her that some thing is outside so she wont go outside.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is common for every parents when children are going outside. Scare her that some thing is outside so she wont go outside.

I even scares her saying beggars will take her in big sacks and cut hands and legs. Yet, she is not believing me..... ;)
0006_2012-04-20-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Then say there is cat outside it will bite her and try to sit her before tv so she will definetely dont go out.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Then say there is cat outside it will bite her and try to sit her before tv so she will definetely dont go out.

Yes, she fears cats only...not even ghosts...yet she is very naughty..you know

Meera sandhu
kids these days are so intelligent that they dont get scared of beggars or ghosts they are so naughty.instead of scaring her tell her that daily mumma will take you out and we will have fun but if you will go alone mumma will cry.because kids dont want their mother to cry.even just try a fake crying infront of her im sure she will never do this.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
kids these days are so intelligent that they dont get scared of beggars or ghosts they are so naughty.instead of scaring her tell her that daily mumma will take you out and we will have fun but if you will go alone mumma will cry.because kids dont want their mother to cry.even just try a fake crying infront of her im sure she will never do this.

Nice tip from a baby girl.....you are not a baby :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Nice tip from a baby girl.....you are not a baby :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

im a baby but a grown up baby or you can say a pampered child of my maternal grand maa :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

im a baby but a grown up baby or you can say a pampered child of my maternal grand maa :laugh: :laugh:

yes, it's true...grandparents pamper kids most

Meera sandhu
Don't tell her scary stories or even cry in front of her. Memory of a child that young is too short, she will not remember such things next time. The best thing is to keep the key high up where she will not be able to reach it, even after climbing a chair. Best hide it somewhere where she cannot see it. Or else remember to lock the topmost bolt of the door!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I even scares her saying beggars will take her in big sacks and cut hands and legs. Yet, she is not believing me..... ;)

Looks like she has inherited her mother's independent nature!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6896]}
11770_2012-04-20-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.