Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do ghosts exists in real life? :silly: :silly:

I opine, I believe in Ghost. ;) ;)

No. Ghosts do not exist. So, it's clear that I don't believe in what that's has no existence.
r u sure abt. it , how do you confirm that ghosts do not exist, even if you do not have haunting experiences, why it is absurd, even in religions there are mentions abt. it. It is not abt. personal preferrences, is there any signs of ghosts do not exist or :whistle:

In the same way as its confirmed that ' ghosts" exist. If none of my sensory organs do not experience or feel, then it's non existent
it is believed that ghosts or spirits can happen is some other senses which is not noticeable by humans and they are staying in separate dimensions than us, perhaps we can see at best 3 dimensions. I could hope you will see a real ghost and then describe here abt. experiences.

When that day comes, I'll certainly believe that ghost exists. For this day to come, millions have been waiting for centuries. Let that day come first.

No. Ghosts do not exist. So, it's clear that I don't believe in what that's has no existence.
r u sure abt. it , how do you confirm that ghosts do not exist, even if you do not have haunting experiences, why it is absurd, even in religions there are mentions abt. it. It is not abt. personal preferrences, is there any signs of ghosts do not exist or :whistle:

In the same way as its confirmed that ' ghosts" exist. If none of my sensory organs do not experience or feel, then it's non existent
it is believed that ghosts or spirits can happen is some other senses which is not noticeable by humans and they are staying in separate dimensions than us, perhaps we can see at best 3 dimensions. I could hope you will see a real ghost and then describe here abt. experiences.

When that day comes, I'll certainly believe that ghost exists. For this day to come, millions have been waiting for centuries. Let that day come first.
Millions have claimed they have seen ghosts but never ever able to give the proof.

http://mohanmekap.com/

We have not seen Black Hole, but it has its say on stars, we have not seen magnetic field but we know its power. We may not have seen ghosts but they still may exist, I am not sure so I keep my doors open, just in case. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have not seen Black Hole, but it has its say on stars, we have not seen magnetic field but we know its power. We may not have seen ghosts but they still may exist, I am not sure so I keep my doors open, just in case. ;)

True. Though we cannot see air, I feel it's presence because, my skin feels it. And it should not be questioned about its existance simply because I didn't see it.
If there is God in Nature ,..then Obviously there are Ghosts . We never see God in actual life .. Similarly we may not see the Ghost . As we believe that there is God in Universe who has created this entire beautiful lives of us ..we should paralally accept that there are Ghosts in our Real Life ...

Example :

We do get dreams over the God and similarly some of us get dreams about the Ghosts . I think this would be the best example do describe this query .
If there is God in Nature ,..then Obviously there are Ghosts . We never see God in actual life .. Similarly we may not see the Ghost . As we believe that there is God in Universe who has created this entire beautiful lives of us ..we should paralally accept that there are Ghosts in our Real Life ...

Example :

We do get dreams over the God and similarly some of us get dreams about the Ghosts . I think this would be the best example do describe this query .

The existence of God is a big question mark since it has not been proven sso far...Religion and God are largely man made and it is a possibility that Ghost is also a man made entity ! However, until there is no proof, all of them remain a mystery and one can go on discussing about them based on one's imagination ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Example :

Beliefs are different from truth. Only truth has acceptance. Beliefs remain as Beliefs. Sun's existence is truth. Because all are seeing it. No need of proof to prove its existence . Ghosts are yet to prove their existence . Till then they are non - existent.
To me they are the most immortal ones surviving all these ages forcing us to take note of them, engaging us mentally for all pleasure and little pain ( In my case no pain at all). Let them be around us!! Their sheer survival power has been amazing me. We are talking about them when India's Mars Mission is close to achieving success!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
To me they are the most immortal ones surviving all these ages forcing us to take note of them, engaging us mentally for all pleasure and little pain ( In my case no pain at all). Let them be around us!! Their sheer survival power has been amazing me. We are talking about them when India's Mars Mission is close to achieving success!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

LOL, thats true ! :cheer: They seem to mesmerize people of all age and creed ...no matter who you are and where you belong to, people find this topic intriguing !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hope they may get some ghosts on Mars as well. :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.