Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I heard a different story. A house was abandoned by the owners, because since 2 or 3 generations, no one was living in that house. Though the house was ruined completely, it was located in a prime locality. Many tried to buy it and develop it. But no body could locate the owners. Seeing the demand for the house was increasing day by day, some real estate people created and cooked up stories saying the house is full of ghosts.
Some neighbors heard the wolf whistles and dog barkings at a particular time of the night. Some brave young men out of curiosity kept vigil surreptitiously during nights. After some time, their vigil paid them. A man was caught with a tape recorder with tapes of recorded wolf cries and other eerie sounds.
Later it was known that it was the handiwork of few Realtors.
This happened in my place a few years ago
I think you are a person with strong mentality and must be brave. You do not have fear for ghosts, it is a great asset, Any dead member or ghosts are member here, then he can share his afterlife experiences :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I promise to contact Boddunan if I become a ghost. Wait till then. :laugh:

Don't worry Sir, in whatever form you are, we would access you for sure for the betterment of boddunan!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Friends if we feel scared of Ghosts then Ghosts may also feel scared of us. We are considering only our point of view. Lets ask a ghost regarding their experiences when they see human beings around them.
Friends if we feel scared of Ghosts then Ghosts may also feel scared of us. We are considering only our point of view. Lets ask a ghost regarding their experiences when they see human beings around them.

Please let me know when you meet a ghost. I too want to take part in the meet.

Please insert an advertisement in leading newspapers inviting ghosts for a meet and then wait at the venue at stipulated hours. I hoipe some ghosts wioll turn up. :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My belief or disbelief is not the issue as I consider it to be stepping on a minefield!! If any field has defied all scientific theories and rationality, it is this one! It has something to do with our psychological make-up and let them exist to tickle our imagination!!
Issues and minefileds are not the subjects of discussions, does ghosts exist in real life, why some one believes and why some one not, scientific theories does not give answers to all worries, one example is Brazilian nut effect where even physicians unable to answer the effect, why from time immemorial till to date, hauntings of ghosts are there?

I have heard that if some one dies before time of death or if he / she dies an unnatural death, They become ghost to take revenge from the sinner.

I don't think anyone dies before time of death but yes unnatural death is very much possible. So you think those who die a unnatural death become ghosts?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Please let me know when you meet a ghost. I too want to take part in the meet.

:woohoo: :woohoo: You wait to meet a ghost, I try to take a appointment to ghost for you. Without appointment it is not possible. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Looking like a ghost............. :evil: :evil: :evil:
My belief or disbelief is not the issue as I consider it to be stepping on a minefield!! If any field has defied all scientific theories and rationality, it is this one! It has something to do with our psychological make-up and let them exist to tickle our imagination!!
Issues and minefileds are not the subjects of discussions, does ghosts exist in real life, why some one believes and why some one not, scientific theories does not give answers to all worries, one example is Brazilian nut effect where even physicians unable to answer the effect, why from time immemorial till to date, hauntings of ghosts are there?

I have heard that if some one dies before time of death or if he / she dies an unnatural death, They become ghost to take revenge from the sinner.

I don't think anyone dies before time of death but yes unnatural death is very much possible. So you think those who die a unnatural death become ghosts?
Many Ramsay movies indicates this, as many a times ghosts with unfinished task return back to earth with very shoddy face which will never generate fear among persons, it is always interesting, to read about ghosts, I could hope, someday some ghost would be member here, and would describe its sufferings. :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

There was a film called betel juice which was a spoof on the same subject. The owners of a house , a young couple die in an accident and become ghosts and do not want anyone to occupy the house.When a famiy moves in they begin to haunt them with the help of another ghost /bio exorcist called beteljuice...The film is very funny and had Alec Baldwin , Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder in the lead...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
There was a film called betel juice which was a spoof on the same subject. The owners of a house , a young couple die in an accident and become ghosts and do not want anyone to occupy the house.When a famiy moves in they begin to haunt them with the help of another ghost /bio exorcist called beteljuice...The film is very funny and had Alec Baldwin , Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder in the lead...

This sounds like a very funny movie, I will try to find the CD, thanks for the info!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many Ramsay movies indicates this, as many a times ghosts with unfinished task return back to earth with very shoddy face which will never generate fear among persons, it is always interesting, to read about ghosts, I could hope, someday some ghost would be member here, and would describe its sufferings. :evil: :evil:

Ramsey Movies were more comedy than horror, if you want to see horror movies watch Alfred Hitchcock and then I can remember one that I watched in my teens - Dr Terrors house of Horrors, I don't remember who directed it but it was the end scene that was the real thriller. I think you can find it on net if it is still available. It can give you ideas for a future article.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.