Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There was a film called betel juice which was a spoof on the same subject. The owners of a house , a young couple die in an accident and become ghosts and do not want anyone to occupy the house.When a famiy moves in they begin to haunt them with the help of another ghost /bio exorcist called beteljuice...The film is very funny and had Alec Baldwin , Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder in the lead...

This sounds like a very funny movie, I will try to find the CD, thanks for the info!

It is a fun movie Kalyani ...they also have a couple of Harry Belafonte songs played out on the characters.... Shake senora,jump in the line which is quite amusing to watch ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
There was a film called betel juice which was a spoof on the same subject. The owners of a house , a young couple die in an accident and become ghosts and do not want anyone to occupy the house.When a famiy moves in they begin to haunt them with the help of another ghost /bio exorcist called beteljuice...The film is very funny and had Alec Baldwin , Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder in the lead...

This sounds like a very funny movie, I will try to find the CD, thanks for the info!

It is a fun movie Kalyani ...they also have a couple of Harry Belafonte songs played out on the characters.... Shake senora,jump in the line which is quite amusing to watch ! :)

Wow! I like Harry Belafonte songs, and I saw this one Jump in the Line on Youtube now, it is so funny and delightful, even my son enjoyed it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Wow! I like Harry Belafonte songs, and I saw this one Jump in the Line on Youtube now, it is so funny and delightful, even my son enjoyed it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :)

My children too enjoy his songs to this day...Jamaica farewell, Day o, Matilda, Sweetheart from venezuela were family favorites... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Can ghosts sing songs? How well they can sing? Is it that much scary? Friends I have never heard them singing. I have heard stories in which they make terrible noise to make people scared. What do you say?
Can ghosts sing songs? How well they can sing? Is it that much scary? Friends I have never heard them singing. I have heard stories in which they make terrible noise to make people scared. What do you say?

No I have never heard them singing or making noise but in movies. I saw Amitabh Bachchan Was singing song and making noise in a movie where he played role of a ghost who died in his house and was staying there as a ghost. Later he made friends with the child of the tenant and helped them at every point. I think the name of the movie was Bhootnath.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No I have never heard them singing or making noise but in movies. I saw Amitabh Bachchan Was singing song and making noise in a movie where he played role of a ghost who died in his house and was staying there as a ghost. Later he made friends with the child of the tenant and helped them at every point. I think the name of the movie was Bhootnath.

Singing, dancing and painting is part of Indian art and culture. Ghosts are artistic in nature. :silly: :silly:

Singing, dancing and painting is part of Indian art and culture. Ghosts are artistic in nature. :silly: :silly:

What else do you expect us to do, that's what we kept busy with to forget the realities of life. We are the living ghosts in this world who do not know the realities of a true life. People are having fun and enjoying their lives and we would have too well off only if our leaders had not made our lives heck. WE are ghosts in true sense who are made to live their lives even worse than ghosts.

What else do you expect us to do, that's what we kept busy with to forget the realities of life. We are the living ghosts in this world who do not know the realities of a true life. People are having fun and enjoying their lives and we would have too well off only if our leaders had not made our lives heck. WE are ghosts in true sense who are made to live their lives even worse than ghosts.

So you mean ghosts are happier than us. I feel, we are much happier than ghosts. We have power to change our destiny which ghosts can't do.
In all our hindi films she ghosts mostly sing beautiful haunting songs.....Aajaa re aajaare ...tujh bin piya udhs re... :cheer: and Naina bharse rhimjhim rimjhim....Some of those films were really beautiful like bees saal baad,Gumnam,Kohra,Poonam ki raat...

So you mean ghosts are happier than us. I feel, we are much happier than ghosts. We have power to change our destiny which ghosts can't do.

Come' on Deviyani there is nothing like ghosts and even if they exist and are similar to filmy ghosts they are in better position compared to human. they can do what they like as I saw in a movie of Shahrukh Khan and Nasiruddin Shah.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.