Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do ghosts exists in real life? :silly: :silly:

I opine, I believe in Ghost. ;) ;)

No. Ghosts do not exist. So, it's clear that I don't believe in what that's has no existence.
r u sure abt. it , how do you confirm that ghosts do not exist, even if you do not have haunting experiences, why it is absurd, even in religions there are mentions abt. it. It is not abt. personal preferrences, is there any signs of ghosts do not exist or :whistle:

In the same way as its confirmed that ' ghosts" exist. If none of my sensory organs do not experience or feel, then it's non existent

We have not seen Black Hole, but it has its say on stars, we have not seen magnetic field but we know its power. We may not have seen ghosts but they still may exist, I am not sure so I keep my doors open, just in case. ;)

Black Hole and magnetic field have been discovered by scientists with some proof. It is true that we have never seen many things but still believe. But belief has to be reasonable. For example, if you say that you have four children, I may believe even without verifying facts. But if you say that you have one hundred wives and ten thousand children, I must first verify.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, mohan manohar

No. Ghosts do not exist. So, it's clear that I don't believe in what that's has no existence.
r u sure abt. it , how do you confirm that ghosts do not exist, even if you do not have haunting experiences, why it is absurd, even in religions there are mentions abt. it. It is not abt. personal preferrences, is there any signs of ghosts do not exist or :whistle:

In the same way as its confirmed that ' ghosts" exist. If none of my sensory organs do not experience or feel, then it's non existent

We have not seen Black Hole, but it has its say on stars, we have not seen magnetic field but we know its power. We may not have seen ghosts but they still may exist, I am not sure so I keep my doors open, just in case. ;)

Black Hole and magnetic field have been discovered by scientists with some proof. It is true that we have never seen many things but still believe. But belief has to be reasonable. For example, if you say that you have four children, I may believe even without verifying facts. But if you say that you have one hundred wives and ten thousand children, I must first verify.

Ahaha...Certainly it must be verified if one says that he has 100 wives and 1000 children, at least to verify his superhuman potentialities.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

ha ha I think dhrutarasta had 100 children it needs to be verified on a lighter note

http://mohanmekap.com/

ha ha I think dhrutarasta had 100 children it needs to be verified on a lighter note

That's mythology. We can spare mythologies. Then Ravana also need not be verified for his 10 heads.
To me they are the most immortal ones surviving all these ages forcing us to take note of them, engaging us mentally for all pleasure and little pain ( In my case no pain at all). Let them be around us!! Their sheer survival power has been amazing me. We are talking about them when India's Mars Mission is close to achieving success!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I hope they may get some ghosts on Mars as well. :laugh:

Yes I have never seen the ghost of an alien. :evil:
To me they are the most immortal ones surviving all these ages forcing us to take note of them, engaging us mentally for all pleasure and little pain ( In my case no pain at all). Let them be around us!! Their sheer survival power has been amazing me. We are talking about them when India's Mars Mission is close to achieving success!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Are you saying you have seen human ghosts ? Say if you have seen and say if you believe/ or do not believe their existence.

Ahaha...Certainly it must be verified if one says that he has 100 wives and 1000 children, at least to verify his superhuman potentialities.

Now I can't even think of sending you back to Moughal era to prove that such super human existed in this country also. :laugh: Besides having the entire herems, they had extra martial affairs too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We need to see an alien first before seeing the ghost and more importanatly see human ghosts....We had an experience some time back which was very disturbing . Our neighboring house has been abandoned since many years with the owners living in a different city.They never maintain the garden or the house and the house has been falling apart bit by bit each year during rainy season. Last year when it was raining heavily the same thing happened and part of the roof caved in and there was a lot of sound....Later at night we could hear the sound of a small baby crying, coming from that compound, so some other neighbors took a torch and looked around when the rain stopped, there was nothing except the broken down walls and also overgrowth all round the house. Later, it was heard by all of us..this went on for 3-4 nights and each time someone or the other would investigate and at that time the sound would stop.Then it stopped altogether.Till today we have no explanation for this...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I heard a different story. A house was abandoned by the owners, because since 2 or 3 generations, no one was living in that house. Though the house was ruined completely, it was located in a prime locality. Many tried to buy it and develop it. But no body could locate the owners. Seeing the demand for the house was increasing day by day, some real estate people created and cooked up stories saying the house is full of ghosts.
Some neighbors heard the wolf whistles and dog barkings at a particular time of the night. Some brave young men out of curiosity kept vigil surreptitiously during nights. After some time, their vigil paid them. A man was caught with a tape recorder with tapes of recorded wolf cries and other eerie sounds.
Later it was known that it was the handiwork of few Realtors.
This happened in my place a few years ago
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I don't know if that also forms an item of the agenda of the mission - both ghosts and life in that planet!!! If it succeeds. then we can have a comparative study with our special ones!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.