Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I heard a different story. A house was abandoned by the owners, because since 2 or 3 generations, no one was living in that house. Though the house was ruined completely, it was located in a prime locality. Many tried to buy it and develop it. But no body could locate the owners. Seeing the demand for the house was increasing day by day, some real estate people created and cooked up stories saying the house is full of ghosts.
Some neighbors heard the wolf whistles and dog barkings at a particular time of the night. Some brave young men out of curiosity kept vigil surreptitiously during nights. After some time, their vigil paid them. A man was caught with a tape recorder with tapes of recorded wolf cries and other eerie sounds.
Later it was known that it was the handiwork of few Realtors.
This happened in my place a few years ago
I think you are a person with strong mentality and must be brave. You do not have fear for ghosts, it is a great asset, Any dead member or ghosts are member here, then he can share his afterlife experiences :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

To me they are the most immortal ones surviving all these ages forcing us to take note of them, engaging us mentally for all pleasure and little pain ( In my case no pain at all). Let them be around us!! Their sheer survival power has been amazing me. We are talking about them when India's Mars Mission is close to achieving success!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I hope they may get some ghosts on Mars as well. :laugh:

I don't know if that also forms an item of the agenda of the mission - both ghosts and life in that planet!!! If it succeeds. then we can have a comparative study with our special ones!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So we have a lot to look forward to when the Mars mission is completed...hopefully we come across both the living and the para normals... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To me they are the most immortal ones surviving all these ages forcing us to take note of them, engaging us mentally for all pleasure and little pain ( In my case no pain at all). Let them be around us!! Their sheer survival power has been amazing me. We are talking about them when India's Mars Mission is close to achieving success!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I don't know if that also forms an item of the agenda of the mission - both ghosts and life in that planet!!! If it succeeds. then we can have a comparative study with our special ones!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So we have a lot to look forward to when the Mars mission is completed...hopefully we come across both the living and the para normals... :dry:
What is para normal are they psycho persons, or half person and half dead persons?

Friends many of us have never seen any ghost. We have heard from others about ghosts. We don't even know if it is true. Why do we panic? Are ghosts always do harm to people? I don't think so because they cannot touch anything. They are not visible to us.

What is para normal are they psycho persons, or half person and half dead persons?

It is any activity that is not normal like for instance the so called ghostly activities ,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

It is any activity that is not normal like for instance the so called ghostly activities ,,,

That is true all para-psychological activities tend to be interpreted as spooky. A few decades some mental disorders which were more scientifically investigated and diagnosed later, were similarly explained.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I don't know, some believe and some not.

I have never seen one and have no wish to see them either.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

That is true all para-psychological activities tend to be interpreted as spooky. A few decades some mental disorders which were more scientifically investigated and diagnosed later, were similarly explained.
It is all in black and white as always the scope for solve this mystery is still not solved, it is like looking at moon in clear night which says that moon is bigger than the twinkling stars but in reality it is the reverse.

Please delete this post of mine, it is an inadvertent mistake by IE 10 of restarting without some reason.

I heard a different story. A house was abandoned by the owners, because since 2 or 3 generations, no one was living in that house. Though the house was ruined completely, it was located in a prime locality. Many tried to buy it and develop it. But no body could locate the owners. Seeing the demand for the house was increasing day by day, some real estate people created and cooked up stories saying the house is full of ghosts.
Some neighbors heard the wolf whistles and dog barkings at a particular time of the night. Some brave young men out of curiosity kept vigil surreptitiously during nights. After some time, their vigil paid them. A man was caught with a tape recorder with tapes of recorded wolf cries and other eerie sounds.
Later it was known that it was the handiwork of few Realtors.
This happened in my place a few years ago
I think you are a person with strong mentality and must be brave. You do not have fear for ghosts, it is a great asset, Any dead member or ghosts are member here, then he can share his afterlife experiences :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I promise to contact Boddunan if I become a ghost. Wait till then. :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.