Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whether ghosts exist or not I have seen how any talk or subject related to them attracts people and responses..This thread has already had 100 responses which shows how popular ghosts are lol... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Any thing that is limited to imagination of man, makes him curious and he wants to know as much about it. Same is the case about stars and other planets, people are trying their best to reach there, as nearer as they can.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Whether ghosts exist or not I have seen how any talk or subject related to them attracts people and responses..This thread has already had 100 responses which shows how popular ghosts are lol... :cheer:
It is a massive thought, whether ghosts exists or not, the thought of it creates different feelings, I feel I have seen it, twice but those moments seemed to be at a state of sub consciousness, might be due to sleep paranoid or accumulation of perceived feelings of some one whom like most and have left you at the middle of the road. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is a massive thought, whether ghosts exists or not, the thought of it creates different feelings, I feel I have seen it, twice but those moments seemed to be at a state of sub consciousness, might be due to sleep paranoid or accumulation of perceived feelings of some one whom like most and have left you at the middle of the road. :whistle:

More than ghosts I guess we need to concentrate on our own sub conscious mind and the complexity of it , Intiution as also dream patterns which are so amazing. Some of the things that happen are truly shocking ...Our mind is all powerful if we know how to explore and use it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a question I always ask people I know its hard to believe on ghosts as we don't see them but sometimes we have to believe on things even we don't have seen them. :evil:

You must read my initial posts where I described them as the most immortal!! They will never perish from our lives, rest assured!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
My belief or disbelief is not the issue as I consider it to be stepping on a minefield!! If any field has defied all scientific theories and rationality, it is this one! It has something to do with our psychological make-up and let them exist to tickle our imagination!!
Issues and minefileds are not the subjects of discussions, does ghosts exist in real life, why some one believes and why some one not, scientific theories does not give answers to all worries, one example is Brazilian nut effect where even physicians unable to answer the effect, why from time immemorial till to date, hauntings of ghosts are there?

I have heard that if some one dies before time of death or if he / she dies an unnatural death, They become ghost to take revenge from the sinner.

I don't think anyone dies before time of death but yes unnatural death is very much possible. So you think those who die a unnatural death become ghosts?
Many Ramsay movies indicates this, as many a times ghosts with unfinished task return back to earth with very shoddy face which will never generate fear among persons, it is always interesting, to read about ghosts, I could hope, someday some ghost would be member here, and would describe its sufferings. :evil: :evil:

Ramsey Movies were more comedy than horror, if you want to see horror movies watch Alfred Hitchcock and then I can remember one that I watched in my teens - Dr Terrors house of Horrors, I don't remember who directed it but it was the end scene that was the real thriller. I think you can find it on net if it is still available. It can give you ideas for a future article.

Yes Ramsey movies are more comedy than horror. I don't like them I recently saw " horror story" which was a good film. :blink:

You must read my initial posts where I described them as the most immortal!! They will never perish from our lives, rest assured!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't know why people are scared of them, they are the most charming and sweetest of all creatures otherwise why would they gain so much popularity! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I read your post and agree with you wholeheartedly...Life would be dull without them and the many stories surrounding them..

I don't know why people are scared of them, they are the most charming and sweetest of all creatures otherwise why would they gain so much popularity! :woohoo: :woohoo:

hehehe... I am not scared of them as I have never seen them hope I will not get fainted if I see them in real. hehehe :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.