Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
my husband always give a salary of him to myself only. Very good husband. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
giggle_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
my husband always give a salary of him to myself only. Very good husband. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thats really nice, he is smart :dry: , by doing that he can put all the financial responsibility on you and sit back and relax LOL, I am joking :cheer: , you are lucky, not many husbands do that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Women should be self dependent.They should do job.They must indulge themselves in any kind of work which suits them.They should no longer have to depend on their spouse or any other family member.

Now there is a proposal to bring in a new legislation where husbands will have to pay a definite amount from their salary ..
http://post.jagran.com/housewife-likely-to-get-definite-amount-of-salary-from-husband-1346764680

That is most welcome! :laugh: If our votes made any difference in making that bill real, I would gladly go vote and round up all the ladies as well to vote for it!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Cool fellow! Does this cool thing to keep you cool so that he can keep his cool too!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8662]}
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Cool fellow! Does this cool thing to keep you cool so that he can keep his cool too!

This reminds of my mother getting salary from my father for home expenses. Then I was in class IX. My father only got some pocket money for his expenses. One day, he bitterly complained that he could not often keep cool by taking a Coco cola. My mother then increased his pocket money.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is very important for the women to be independent and to be self dependent they must indulge themselves in some work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Women should be self dependent.They should do job.They must indulge themselves in any kind of work which suits them.They should no longer have to depend on their spouse or any other family member.

Now there is a proposal to bring in a new legislation where husbands will have to pay a definite amount from their salary ..
http://post.jagran.com/housewife-likely-to-get-definite-amount-of-salary-from-husband-1346764680

That is most welcome! :laugh: If our votes made any difference in making that bill real, I would gladly go vote and round up all the ladies as well to vote for it!!

I would do the same lol, lets wait and watch how things are going to shape out.It might come through since there are many powerful female voices in the parliament today...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This reminds of my mother getting salary from my father for home expenses. Then I was in class IX. My father only got some pocket money for his expenses. One day, he bitterly complained that he could not often keep cool by taking a Coco cola. My mother then increased his pocket money.

It was the same with my parents and even grand parents where the men handed over their earnings to their wives...I think it is to do with security all round, since life was simple, no malls and so many other trappings which have all become part of our life style and for all of which we need more and more money...

most women manage the day to day finances and take financial decisions at home, it is often surprising to observe that they are much less involved with the long term aspect of financial decisions and planning.

Sharmistha Banerjee
most women manage the day to day finances and take financial decisions at home, it is often surprising to observe that they are much less involved with the long term aspect of financial decisions and planning.

Thats true, I have a colleague who is also contributing to the family finance ,depositing her salary into a joint account held with her husband.The other day the husband has bought a second hand car for himself using up all the money without even telling her about it and she was rightfully feeling bad about it ...So, even after having a job and earning, some women still have no freedom to spend or have the right to do as they want with their hard earned money..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.