Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Rahul Gandhi can give better leadership after 5 years. This time Modi is very powerful. His party is winning almost from every where.
Of course he can. For that matter any citizen can become the PM of India. Incumbency may be one factor which may work against him in the next general election, but sooner or later he is going to become the PM of India.

LOL, that is wishful thinking, may never materialise given how incompetent he is ! however, may be you have not read the article thats why you sound so certain, please go through the article and you will see how he may not be able to become the PM because of citizenship issues...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think Rahul Gandhi can give better leadership after 5 years. This time Modi is very powerful. His party is winning almost from every where.

Even after 5 years also there are no chances of Rahul becoming the PM as there are citizenship issues. But citizenship issues will not stop him for seeing dreams.
Of course he can. For that matter any citizen can become the PM of India. Incumbency may be one factor which may work against him in the next general election, but sooner or later he is going to become the PM of India.
it is difficult for him to become PM of India, due to bad to worse performance in inflation and security issues and corruption. though he is never part of this govt. but it perceived that decisions are taken by him and her mother, I think, he should have accepted PM in the second term of UPA2, the golden chance is missed there. Eveb Sharad Power does not think he is well prepared to be PM.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Even after 5 years also there are no chances of Rahul becoming the PM as there are citizenship issues. But citizenship issues will not stop him for seeing dreams.

I too doubt that very much...He will remain the same pampered and ill informed joker even after a decade and we dont want joker as our PM !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It will become difficult for the President to stop him from becoming PM of India if Congress wins. Citizenship issues are worthless. Rahul Gandhi was born in India. The controversy that he is holding an Italian visa cannot be proved yet everybody knows this.

He is not dreaming. It is the dream of Congress leaders and workers for whom the Nehru gandhi family is only hope.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It will become difficult for the President to stop him from becoming PM of India if Congress wins. Citizenship issues are worthless. Rahul Gandhi was born in India. The controversy that he is holding an Italian visa cannot be proved yet everybody knows this.

You mean you want to twist rules for Rahul Gandhi ! No wonder our country is going down the drain.If we citizens dont take the rules seriously who will ?

it is difficult for him to become PM of India, due to bad to worse performance in inflation and security issues and corruption. though he is never part of this govt. but it perceived that decisions are taken by him and her mother, I think, he should have accepted PM in the second term of UPA2, the golden chance is missed there. Eveb Sharad Power does not think he is well prepared to be PM.

Thank god he has not accepted the premiership in the second term of UPA2.

You mean you want to twist rules for Rahul Gandhi ! No wonder our country is going down the drain.If we citizens dont take the rules seriously who will ?

I am no one to twist rules.
Rahul Gandhi is born India. This is a fact. If he is elected, he can become PM of India.
Regarding his citizenship, it will be difficult for others to move him back with such issues.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.