Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With this dismal performance in state elections , I expect more trouble for Rahul Gandhi. It is clear enough that he has failed and miserably!!! :silly: :silly: :silly:

I pity his blind and sycophant followers like Diggy, Manish and many like them.

It is time that this party looks beyond 'Gandhi Stable' for leaders to lead it. Late Narashimha Rao led with great success with his erudition and a mind of his own. What is painful that Congress under Sonia Gandhi has tried its best to erase his legacy and contribution!! :angry: :angry:

World media reports singing paenes about her strength and influence intoxicated her. The success that has gone to her head she thought would stay with her for ever. You are as successful as your last success. Basking in the other's glory has become nemesis to her and her party.

Examining her records in winning elections after she took up reins of Congress, I find it to be pretty dismal. Her attempts are more manipulative in keeping the opposition divided for ever!!!
With this dismal performance in state elections , I expect more trouble for Rahul Gandhi. It is clear enough that he has failed and miserably!!! :silly: :silly: :silly:

It is time that this party looks beyond 'Gandhi Stable' for leaders to lead it. Late Narashimha Rao led with great success with his erudition and a mind of his own. What is painful that Congress under Sonia Gandhi has tried its best to erase his legacy and contribution!! :angry: :angry:

World media reports singing paenes about her strength and influence intoxicated her. The success that has gone to her head she thought would stay with her for ever. You are as successful as your last success. Basking in the other's glory has become nemesis to her and her party.

Examining her records in winning elections after she took up reins of Congress, I find it to be pretty dismal. Her attempts are more manipulative in keeping the opposition divided for ever!!!

Now it's proved beyond doubt those manipulations are a thing of a few moments. She under estimated people power. Now her destiny is in the people's hands.

Now it's proved beyond doubt those manipulations are a thing of a few moments. She under estimated people power. Now her destiny is in the people's hands.

See, she would never come into open staking her prime ministerial ambitions but she was dreaming to promote her son which has turned into a nightmare!!

See, she would never come into open staking her prime ministerial ambitions but she was dreaming to promote her son which has turned into a nightmare!!

Now she and her son and the entire congress leadership will have to do a rethink on their strategies for the coming elections. I feel all the parties including the BJP act sensibly without becoming over confident or euphoric about their success ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I feel Rahul Gandhi should be allowed to be a PM of India But I don't think Congress is going to win anyway this time. :blink:
Even I feel Rahul Gandhi should be allowed to be a PM of India But I don't think Congress is going to win anyway this time. :blink:

Looking at the results, it seems very unlikely that he may become a PM< but if at all he does happen to become the PM of India, it will be a really sad day for all of us!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Looking at the results, it seems very unlikely that he may become a PM< but if at all he does happen to become the PM of India, it will be a really sad day for all of us!

I have a feeling that even the congress party is doing a rethink on this issue because today during the debates one of the congress party spokesperson said that they have never said that Rahul was the PM candidate, so we can see how the opinins slowly change..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is time for deep thinking of oldest political party of India, they need to concentrate on their own, not with what Modi does, it seems they are trying to out stage Modi with different ideas, instead my advice to them is to they should think of their own and also their spokesperson should be simple in speaking as it seems they are arrogant and aggressive, Indian culture does not accept arrogance even in Ramayana Bharat in the absence of Lord still worship his shoe wears, all these need to be learn in order to succeed, politics is not about removing opponents but it is about strengthening yours own position.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have a feeling that even the congress party is doing a rethink on this issue because today during the debates one of the congress party spokesperson said that they have never said that Rahul was the PM candidate, so we can see how the opinins slowly change..

Now they will try their level best to salvage what little dignity there is remaining by talking about such things, things they strongly tried to project and now refuse having said so! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now they will try their level best to salvage what little dignity there is remaining by talking about such things, things they strongly tried to project and now refuse having said so! :woohoo:

This is a fact that Congress have not so far declarted their Prime ministerial candidate. In fact, they never did so. The BJP performance may be good but they are no match at all India level.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.