Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Rahul Gandhi can give better leadership after 5 years. This time Modi is very powerful. His party is winning almost from every where.

Even after 5 years also there are no chances of Rahul becoming the PM as there are citizenship issues. But citizenship issues will not stop him for seeing dreams.

He is not dreaming. It is the dream of Congress leaders and workers for whom the Nehru gandhi family is only hope.

That sums up the very correct position. Some shrewd leaders are more eager than the candidate himself!! And the well-orchestrated campaign we see is aimed at securing their personal interests only.

I was watching a mandate debate today when a congress spokesperson was asked a direct question - will the party hold the congress party chief and the vice president responsible if the results in the state polls were negative.The fellow wriggled in all directions and finally came up something lame like the candidates are selcted by the executive committee ! When asked why they praise them when the results are positive and not the executive commitee, he did some more wriggling ! Honestly their whole mind set and functioning is pathetic, how has the nation tolerated them for so many years I wonder !

A tribute to the Indian national Patience and Hospitality. We have a great track record in this virtue. In the past we endured with utmost patience and gifted our nation to Islamic rulers and the fair skinned Britishers. So why should we not exercise the same patience in tolerating a family called Congress ? After all we have to live up to the expectations of Historians as the epitome of patience come what may.
I think Rahul Gandhi can give better leadership after 5 years. This time Modi is very powerful. His party is winning almost from every where.

Even after 5 years also there are no chances of Rahul becoming the PM as there are citizenship issues. But citizenship issues will not stop him for seeing dreams.

He is not dreaming. It is the dream of Congress leaders and workers for whom the Nehru gandhi family is only hope.

That sums up the very correct position. Some shrewd leaders are more eager than the candidate himself!! And the well-orchestrated campaign we see is aimed at securing their personal interests only.

I was watching a mandate debate today when a congress spokesperson was asked a direct question - will the party hold the congress party chief and the vice president responsible if the results in the state polls were negative.The fellow wriggled in all directions and finally came up something lame like the candidates are selcted by the executive committee ! When asked why they praise them when the results are positive and not the executive commitee, he did some more wriggling ! Honestly their whole mind set and functioning is pathetic, how has the nation tolerated them for so many years I wonder !

A tribute to the Indian national Patience and Hospitality. We have a great track record in this virtue. In the past we endured with utmost patience and gifted our nation to Islamic rulers and the fair skinned Britishers. So why should we not exercise the same patience in tolerating a family called Congress ? After all we have to live up to the expectations of Historians as the epitome of patience come what may.

It also has to do with the quality of being lax, let others take thee initiative while we sit back.I feel it is precisely this attitude which has made just about anyone come and take over the political powers in their hand...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It also has to do with the quality of being lax, let others take thee initiative while we sit back.I feel it is precisely this attitude which has made just about anyone come and take over the political powers in their hand...

Thankfully, I'm seeing a change in this lax attitude, seeing the just pouring in election results of the 4 states. Of course, much has to change. I hope to see Seweeping changes in the country. We had enough of slumber. Glad to see Prince charming's magic did not work.
With this dismal performance in state elections , I expect more trouble for Rahul Gandhi. It is clear enough that he has failed and miserably!!! :silly: :silly: :silly:
With this dismal performance in state elections , I expect more trouble for Rahul Gandhi. It is clear enough that he has failed and miserably!!! :silly: :silly: :silly:

I pity his blind and sycophant followers like Diggy, Manish and many like them.

It is time that this party looks beyond 'Gandhi Stable' for leaders to lead it. Late Narashimha Rao led with great success with his erudition and a mind of his own. What is painful that Congress under Sonia Gandhi has tried its best to erase his legacy and contribution!! :angry: :angry:

It is time that this party looks beyond 'Gandhi Stable' for leaders to lead it. Late Narashimha Rao led with great success with his erudition and a mind of his own. What is painful that Congress under Sonia Gandhi has tried its best to erase his legacy and contribution!! :angry: :angry:

Always they have done that, according to the congress party the top leadership represents only the Nehru family.Narasiha Rao in fact gave probably the best governance of all but all he got was brickbacks for Ayodya and Babri Masjid, see the double standards when there is no Nehru family at the top ! utterly shameful..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Always they have done that, according to the congress party the top leadership represents only the Nehru family.Narasiha Rao in fact gave probably the best governance of all but all he got was brickbacks for Ayodya and Babri Masjid, see the double standards when there is no Nehru family at the top ! utterly shameful..

It has to be kept in mind that he was leading a minority government. Yes, demolition of Babri Masjid would remain a blot on his career but here again there is double standards. Nehru's horrible performance vis-a-vis Kashmir, China never draws the same vehemence in criticism!!!
Now it is clear that Modi has 80% chance and Rahul has only 20%. At least the result treand are showing so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

World media reports singing paenes about her strength and influence intoxicated her. The success that has gone to her head she thought would stay with her for ever. You are as successful as your last success. Basking in the other's glory has become nemesis to her and her party.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.