Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Rahul Gandhi can give better leadership after 5 years. This time Modi is very powerful. His party is winning almost from every where.

Even after 5 years also there are no chances of Rahul becoming the PM as there are citizenship issues. But citizenship issues will not stop him for seeing dreams.

It will become difficult for the President to stop him from becoming PM of India if Congress wins. Citizenship issues are worthless. Rahul Gandhi was born in India. The controversy that he is holding an Italian visa cannot be proved yet everybody knows this.

You mean you want to twist rules for Rahul Gandhi ! No wonder our country is going down the drain.If we citizens dont take the rules seriously who will ?

I am no one to twist rules.
Rahul Gandhi is born India. This is a fact. If he is elected, he can become PM of India.
Regarding his citizenship, it will be difficult for others to move him back with such issues.

I am quoting the following from the article for which I have given the link, if interested plz go through it...

' Rahul Gandhi was born in India and hence has obtained the citizenship of India by birth thus section 5 of Indian Citizenship Act will not be applied to him. But there is a flip side to the coin as well. When Rahul Gandhi was born, his mother, Sonia Gandhi was an Italian citizen. According to laws in Italy, a child born to an Italian female after 1st January 1948 will be automatically granted Italian citizenship. Thus by virtue of his birth on Indian soil, Rahul Gandhi becomes an Indian citizen and at the same time by virtue of being born to an Italian mother, he becomes an Italian citizen. Moreover, India does not recognize dual citizenship and Italy does not allow its citizens to denounce its citizenship making this issue extremely ambiguous.
This issue is most likely to be taken to the court if Rahul Gandhi is to become the PM....'

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think Rahul Gandhi can give better leadership after 5 years. This time Modi is very powerful. His party is winning almost from every where.

Even after 5 years also there are no chances of Rahul becoming the PM as there are citizenship issues. But citizenship issues will not stop him for seeing dreams.

It will become difficult for the President to stop him from becoming PM of India if Congress wins. Citizenship issues are worthless. Rahul Gandhi was born in India. The controversy that he is holding an Italian visa cannot be proved yet everybody knows this.

You mean you want to twist rules for Rahul Gandhi ! No wonder our country is going down the drain.If we citizens dont take the rules seriously who will ?

Rahul Gandhi is born India. This is a fact. If he is elected, he can become PM of India.
Regarding his citizenship, it will be difficult for others to move him back with such issues.

I am quoting the following from the article for which I have given the link, if interested plz go through it...

' Rahul Gandhi was born in India and hence has obtained the citizenship of India by birth thus section 5 of Indian Citizenship Act will not be applied to him. But there is a flip side to the coin as well. When Rahul Gandhi was born, his mother, Sonia Gandhi was an Italian citizen. According to laws in Italy, a child born to an Italian female after 1st January 1948 will be automatically granted Italian citizenship. Thus by virtue of his birth on Indian soil, Rahul Gandhi becomes an Indian citizen and at the same time by virtue of being born to an Italian mother, he becomes an Italian citizen. Moreover, India does not recognize dual citizenship and Italy does not allow its citizens to denounce its citizenship making this issue extremely ambiguous.
This issue is most likely to be taken to the court if Rahul Gandhi is to become the PM....'

I agree with you. The link given by you is very clear about the citizenship issues.

I agree with you. The link given by you is very clear about the citizenship issues.

With this regard, Rahul Gandhi should provide a document which would clearly state that he wants single citizenship and that is , citizenship of India. This is possible according to the law. He can surrender any one of the two.

With this regard, Rahul Gandhi should provide a document which would clearly state that he wants single citizenship and that is , citizenship of India. This is possible according to the law. He can surrender any one of the two.

This point arises only when Rahul Gandhi decides to become the PM. And his deciision to become the PM will be known only after seeing the results of the 4 state elections tomorrow. Till then keep our fingers crossed.

This point arises only when Rahul Gandhi decides to become the PM. And his deciision to become the PM will be known only after seeing the results of the 4 state elections tomorrow. Till then keep our fingers crossed.

Yes I agree with you. Moreover I feel, he has luck after 5 years. :)

He is not dreaming. It is the dream of Congress leaders and workers for whom the Nehru gandhi family is only hope.

That sums up the very correct position. Some shrewd leaders are more eager than the candidate himself!! And the well-orchestrated campaign we see is aimed at securing their personal interests only.

He is not dreaming. It is the dream of Congress leaders and workers for whom the Nehru gandhi family is only hope.

That sums up the very correct position. Some shrewd leaders are more eager than the candidate himself!! And the well-orchestrated campaign we see is aimed at securing their personal interests only.

I was watching a mandate debate today when a congress spokesperson was asked a direct question - will the party hold the congress party chief and the vice president responsible if the results in the state polls were negative.The fellow wriggled in all directions and finally came up something lame like the candidates are selcted by the executive committee ! When asked why they praise them when the results are positive and not the executive commitee, he did some more wriggling ! Honestly their whole mind set and functioning is pathetic, how has the nation tolerated them for so many years I wonder !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was watching a mandate debate today when a congress spokesperson was asked a direct question - will the party hold the congress party chief and the vice president responsible if the results in the state polls were negative.The fellow wriggled in all directions and finally came up something lame like the candidates are selcted by the executive committee ! When asked why they praise them when the results are positive and not the executive commitee, he did some more wriggling ! Honestly their whole mind set and functioning is pathetic, how has the nation tolerated them for so many years I wonder !

All praise for the Madam and her family when things get right and life gets miserable for all her sycophants and hangers-on, when..! Do they deserve any better??

All praise for the Madam and her family when things get right and life gets miserable for all her sycophants and hangers-on, when..! Do they deserve any better??

This is politics. They have talked to the people in such a way that many of us have voted them without thinking once.

I have seen some Cong spokesperson by doing these kind of tricks only collect unpopularity, it is time the party should reflect in its earlier image and try to install some good and honest answering from their representatives in electronic medias.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.