Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know if that would at all stand in the way of achieving that goal. Let me cross some of the hurdles look like insurmountable for him at the moment!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I am again thanking God for those hurdles! :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am not responsible for creating any for him!!! All he has to thank himself for that!! You remember his recent not so sensical 'Non-sense' statement!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Ha ha ha! not accusing of that, but if you did, then you would be eligible for receiving the highest civilian award in the WORLD! And how can anyone ever forget his 'so-intelligent non-sense' statements! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can help him taking note of his plight. He can practice silence for some years to undergo an image make-over!! Every time he opens his mouth - he is in a self-destruct mode!!! :S :S :silly: :silly: :silly:

Yeah,. he definitely needs to take up 'maun vrata' in order to realise all his goals and aspirations!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I doubt if this one time prescription would work. He has been so talkative that if he falls silent now, people would have one more set of doubts!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
I don't know if that would at all stand in the way of achieving that goal. Let me cross some of the hurdles look like insurmountable for him at the moment!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I am not responsible for creating any for him!!! All he has to thank himself for that!! You remember his recent not so sensical 'Non-sense' statement!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Ha ha ha! not accusing of that, but if you did, then you would be eligible for receiving the highest civilian award in the WORLD! And how can anyone ever forget his 'so-intelligent non-sense' statements! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can help him taking note of his plight. He can practice silence for some years to undergo an image make-over!! Every time he opens his mouth - he is in a self-destruct mode!!! :S :S :silly: :silly: :silly:

Yeah,. he definitely needs to take up 'maun vrata' in order to realise all his goals and aspirations!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I doubt if this one time prescription would work. He has been so talkative that if he falls silent now, people would have one more set of doubts!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

LOL....The funny part is that some congress leaders still have immense confidence in him.One of our local leaders known to us was telling the other day that Rahul has not been projected well and during the general election that will be taken care of and there will be a image make over after which he will be able to bring in many seats here in our state ...we are earely waiting for this image makeover, woder what is in store for the public ? :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL....The funny part is that some congress leaders still have immense confidence in him.One of our local leaders known to us was telling the other day that Rahul has not been projected well and during the general election that will be taken care of and there will be a image make over after which he will be able to bring in many seats here in our state ...we are earely waiting for this image makeover, woder what is in store for the public ? :dry:

Probably more sickening photos and videos of the prince eating supper in jhuggi-jhopadis or may be an added attraction of seeing him sleeping on threadbare charpoy! :blink: Be prepared for any such eventuality! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Really this is a matter of legal opinion. Here laws of two countries- Indian and Italian are involved. According to Indian law, Rahul Gandhi is a citizen by birth. He must be holding only Indian passport and not Italian. He is not bound by Italian law whatever that says. Accordingly, he can be P.M. if elected as leader by majority party or coalition. Moreover he is not just son of Sonia Gandhi. He is very much son of an Indian born citizen and ex Late Prime minister Rajeev Gandhi. However, if he holds Italian passport also, he may not be eligible. Some time back I watched a video on U Tube in which Subramaniam Swamy said that rahul Gandhi also cannot be P.M. but he gave no reason and just said that he would explain this at appropriate time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really this is a matter of legal opinion. Here laws of two countries- Indian and Italian are involved. According to Indian law, Rahul Gandhi is a citizen by birth. He must be holding only Indian passport and not Italian. He is not bound by Italian law whatever that says. Accordingly, he can be P.M. if elected as leader by majority party or coalition. Moreover he is not just son of Sonia Gandhi. He is very much son of an Indian born citizen and ex Late Prime minister Rajeev Gandhi. However, if he holds Italian passport also, he may not be eligible. Some time back I watched a video on U Tube in which Subramaniam Swamy said that rahul Gandhi also cannot be P.M. but he gave no reason and just said that he would explain this at appropriate time.

Maybe Swamy thinks it is still not an appropriate time to reveal all he knows or presents the proof, still it is quite a well-known fact that Rahul Gandhi does hold a valid Italian passport so that rules him out for now!

Maybe Swamy thinks it is still not an appropriate time to reveal all he knows or presents the proof, still it is quite a well-known fact that Rahul Gandhi does hold a valid Italian passport so that rules him out for now!

If Rahul Gandhi holds Italian passport also, by implication he is an Italian citizen and has no business to hold any administrative job including Prime ministership. Possibly this could be reason why Congress is reluctant to project him as P.M.

If Rahul Gandhi holds Italian passport also, by implication he is an Italian citizen and has no business to hold any administrative job including Prime ministership. Possibly this could be reason why Congress is reluctant to project him as P.M.

Reluctant? But then why are they pushing and pulling around so much and declared him officially as their crown prince if they do not want to make him the PM?? :blink: :blink:

Reluctant? But then why are they pushing and pulling around so much and declared him officially as their crown prince if they do not want to make him the PM?? :blink: :blink:

The Congress is wholly family owned and run organization. They cannot survive without Gandhi/ Nehru family. That is why they will always seek Gandhi/ Nehru family guidance and control. They will be using Gandhi family to keep the party united and win the elections. However if Rahul Gandhi cannot be made P.M. owing to any compulsion, some body else will be P.M. and we shall be fed with 'sacrifice of Nehru/ Gandhis- from Pt Nehru to Rahul-'.

The Congress is wholly family owned and run organization. They cannot survive without Gandhi/ Nehru family. That is why they will always seek Gandhi/ Nehru family guidance and control. They will be using Gandhi family to keep the party united and win the elections. However if Rahul Gandhi cannot be made P.M. owing to any compulsion, some body else will be P.M. and we shall be fed with 'sacrifice of Nehru/ Gandhis- from Pt Nehru to Rahul-'.

Yes, more sob stories starting with 'mere dada, meri dadi, mere papa, meri maa! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, more sob stories starting with 'mere dada, meri dadi, mere papa, meri maa! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Rahul gandhi is at an age and stage in his life where he has had enough political exposure and maturity , which would probably have been an added advantage along with all other special advantages he has been endowed with ! But the very fact that inspite of all this if he cuts such a sorry figure it shows the level of the sychopancy that exists in Congress party which went all out to project him as if they have noone better than him, even in an otherwise brilliant economist like Manmohan singh who now is under shadows for his many misdeeds...I feel that in the past decade the party has only exposed itself of all the negative qualities it has and its inability to change with time .Times have changed and so have people in this country, the media is playing a major role in making the citizens aware and also think about the various options available to the.Congress party is either blind or far too arrogant( one can see it in the way their spokespersons speak as if they own the country, absolutely no humility) and is setting a very bad example for other smaller parties like SP as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.