Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I feel Rahul Gandhi should be allowed to be a PM of India But I don't think Congress is going to win anyway this time. :blink:

Looking at the results, it seems very unlikely that he may become a PM< but if at all he does happen to become the PM of India, it will be a really sad day for all of us!

I have a feeling that even the congress party is doing a rethink on this issue because today during the debates one of the congress party spokesperson said that they have never said that Rahul was the PM candidate, so we can see how the opinins slowly change..

Now they will try their level best to salvage what little dignity there is remaining by talking about such things, things they strongly tried to project and now refuse having said so! :woohoo:

Even now they have the same arrogant attitude even after losing thats what is funny ! Humility is definitely not part of congress party politics...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I feel Rahul Gandhi should be allowed to be a PM of India But I don't think Congress is going to win anyway this time. :blink:

Looking at the results, it seems very unlikely that he may become a PM< but if at all he does happen to become the PM of India, it will be a really sad day for all of us!

I have a feeling that even the congress party is doing a rethink on this issue because today during the debates one of the congress party spokesperson said that they have never said that Rahul was the PM candidate, so we can see how the opinins slowly change..

Now they will try their level best to salvage what little dignity there is remaining by talking about such things, things they strongly tried to project and now refuse having said so! :woohoo:

Even now they have the same arrogant attitude even after losing thats what is funny ! Humility is definitely not part of congress party politics...

There won't be any rethink. What kind of rethink? A party which was wisely advised to be dissolved after Independence by no less honorable person than Mahatma Gandhi and whose political capital was shamelessly exploited by a particular family is incapable of conducting any such sane exercise!! The right moment came when Narasimha Rao lead the party and the lady was still puzzled as to taking the plunge or not - but that chance was frittered away by self-seeking leaders of Congress!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

There won't be any rethink. What kind of rethink? A party which was wisely advised to be dissolved after Independence by no less honorable person than Mahatma Gandhi and whose political capital was shamelessly exploited by a particular family is incapable of conducting any such sane exercise!! The right moment came when Narasimha Rao lead the party and the lady was still puzzled as to taking the plunge or not - but that chance was frittered away by self-seeking leaders of Congress!!

Yes now when you look at their reactions, one can see that they are back to their arrogant selves and are even more confident about Rahul Gandhi and his Leadership qualities ! Good for them...and may be good for the country too in the coming elections ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a fact that Congress have not so far declarted their Prime ministerial candidate. In fact, they never did so. The BJP performance may be good but they are no match at all India level.

Congress may not have declared their PM candidate but the way they had been projecting RG as Heir Apparent until now was enough to draw conclusion that when time comes, he will be heir main candidate! But now with the dismal results of the polls in four states, they are on the brink of disaster and now it seems likely that Chidambaram may be their candidate! Of course, time alone will tell who will finally get this opportunity!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/opinion/edit-page/Sonia-Gandhi-says-Congress-will-take-a-decision-on-PM-candidate-at-opportune-moment/articleshow/27141918.cms

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is a fact that Congress have not so far declarted their Prime ministerial candidate. In fact, they never did so. The BJP performance may be good but they are no match at all India level.

Congress may not have declared their PM candidate but the way they had been projecting RG as Heir Apparent until now was enough to draw conclusion that when time comes, he will be heir main candidate! But now with the dismal results of the polls in four states, they are on the brink of disaster and now it seems likely that Chidambaram may be their candidate! Of course, time alone will tell who will finally get this opportunity!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/opinion/edit-page/Sonia-Gandhi-says-Congress-will-take-a-decision-on-PM-candidate-at-opportune-moment/articleshow/27141918.cms

This is not the right time for Rahul Gandhi to come front as PM candidate of Congress party. BJP is equally corrupt like Congress. Let people witness the new government. They will do the justice. Chidamabaram can be a good candidate but presently he is under pressure due to terrorist attacks in the previous year.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.