Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

That's really Great . To know Cooking  I tried my best, but could not learn. I envy  you.

Self cook food always testy, tried what is in your mind. Don't care about tradition or routine cooking.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's really Great . To know Cooking  I tried my best, but could not learn. I envy  you.

Self cook food always testy, tried what is in your mind. Don't care about tradition or routine cooking.

More over, Home food is more healthier than Hotel food.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes food cooked in hotel for profit but at home for health.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes food cooked in hotel for profit but at home for health.

Home food is both tasty and Hygienic than Hotel food.  More  importance is given to cleanliness  in Home made food.

Rambabu never misses a single chance to go on and on irrelevantly about the same thing like one can see in the above posts..it has become a disease with him!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Rambabu never misses a single chance to go on and on irrelevantly about the same thing like one can see in the above posts..it has become a disease with him!

i think in this case "ignorance is bliss" would be apt. Because pointing out  is just a waste of time and energy on your part. With no effect whatsoever on the person concerned. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Cooking was never my first choice but as I have to do it so it's better to enjoy cooking while performing the task. Entering the kitchen is always a hassle for me but as there is no other option, I try to find some ways to make the task a little less time consuming. I usually try to experiment in my day to day cooking so that a simple regular dish is served with a little difference. I love to bake and cook non-veg items.

shampasaid

I have heard many women say that cooking is not something that they are very fond of because of all the additional chores it involves. But again for some it is a relaxation. I have a friend who at times sits up late and cooks some special dishes when her family is asleep, feels it relaxes her. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes its true. My mil is like that. When ever she is upset, she goes to the kitchen and prepares something. Even at 66 she cooks such delicious food and she is so quick in the kitchen. She will make all things in a jiffy. Really love her cooking. She has told me that when she was younger she had invited a family for lunch and she is actually prepared 20 different items for them. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Cooking, I just hate cooking but it is also true that I love to eat whatever my mother cooks, because she is a fabulous cooker.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.