Most of us know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but tend to skip or dont eat enough...Here is an article on why it is so important and why one should make it a point to eat a hearty and healthy breakfast !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Why-breakfast-is-so-important/articleshow/32904769.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a well known proverb.."Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dine like a pauper."..it is true...we need break fast to get the energy to run the chores for the day and boost our energy levels.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Breakfast is very important because we eat in the night and the stomach empty it in the morning. Our body needs stamina to do a work quickly. We should not avoid breakfast.
But knowingly many parents make mistakes and give just biscuits and tea to children. The least one can do is give them milk and a fruit like a banana or apple

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Milk and a boiled egg is one of the easiest and healthy breakfast options for children..and then oats cooked in milk.

Milk and a boiled egg is one of the easiest and healthy breakfast options for children..and then oats cooked in milk.

I agree, I have a mixture of corn flakes,oats and museli with fruits and cold milk for breakfast most days and dont feel the need to eat until late afternoon. We have a proper Idli, dosa or upma breakfast during weekends only since it is time consuming

I agree, I have a mixture of corn flakes,oats and museli with fruits and cold milk for breakfast most days and dont feel the need to eat until late afternoon. We have a proper Idli, dosa or upma breakfast during weekends only since it is time consuming

Idli and sambhar or chutney at times is our most preferred breakfast..keeps me full all day.

Many skip breakfast in the name of dieting or take very less quantity. This spoils our body metabolism thereby leading to over weight. Also those who skip breakfast tend to have snacks and other fatty items mid-morning itself. This also leads to increase in weight. Eating and workout should be in right proportion.

Idli and sambhar or chutney at times is our most preferred breakfast..keeps me full all day.

I too love Idli Sambhar/Chutney , also vegetable upma which is also nutritious, filling and healthy ...Poorie Bhaji too is very tasty , just that it is fried and not too healthy !

I too love Idli Sambhar/Chutney , also vegetable upma which is also nutritious, filling and healthy ...Poorie Bhaji too is very tasty , just that it is fried and not too healthy !

Poori is an occasional breakfast..mostly kept aside for lunch..on weekends. Yes veg upma is healthy and nutritious too...

The only reason why the break fast important is, it is the first meal which we take on a day. We can refresh ourselves for the newer day by taking healthy break fast.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.