Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that breakfast should be light. I take only a few biscuits and tea before leaving home. I again take some light eatables on reaching office. My mai food is only dinner. I am well accustomed to this. But may be younger people need to take more in morning as well as during day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Most people skip breakfast and directly go for lunch or dinner, which later on affects their health. I guess breakfast is something we should never skip but can go for something light for lunch and dinner.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Most people skip breakfast and directly go for lunch or dinner, which later on affects their health. I guess breakfast is something we should never skip but can go for something light for lunch and dinner.

Breakfast is important. Some people taking pongal as breakfast but i personally feels you can't concentrate much in your work because it gives some drowsy feeling. Instead you can take a malt which is prepared by the items including ragi, soya, cashew etc..
Milk and a boiled egg is one of the easiest and healthy breakfast options for children..and then oats cooked in milk.

I agree, I have a mixture of corn flakes,oats and museli with fruits and cold milk for breakfast most days and dont feel the need to eat until late afternoon. We have a proper Idli, dosa or upma breakfast during weekends only since it is time consuming

Idli and sambhar or chutney at times is our most preferred breakfast..keeps me full all day.

I too love Idli Sambhar/Chutney , also vegetable upma which is also nutritious, filling and healthy ...Poorie Bhaji too is very tasty , just that it is fried and not too healthy !

Poori is an occasional breakfast..mostly kept aside for lunch..on weekends. Yes veg upma is healthy and nutritious too...

Adding a handful of oats to upma or even idli and doasa batter makes it even more healtheir and nutritious. I have always believed in having a good hearty breakfast and go light on all other meals esp dinner which is just soup or one chapati wth vegetables ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Milk and a boiled egg is one of the easiest and healthy breakfast options for children..and then oats cooked in milk.

I agree, I have a mixture of corn flakes,oats and museli with fruits and cold milk for breakfast most days and dont feel the need to eat until late afternoon. We have a proper Idli, dosa or upma breakfast during weekends only since it is time consuming

Idli and sambhar or chutney at times is our most preferred breakfast..keeps me full all day.

I too love Idli Sambhar/Chutney , also vegetable upma which is also nutritious, filling and healthy ...Poorie Bhaji too is very tasty , just that it is fried and not too healthy !

Poori is an occasional breakfast..mostly kept aside for lunch..on weekends. Yes veg upma is healthy and nutritious too...

Adding a handful of oats to upma or even idli and doasa batter makes it even more healtheir and nutritious. I have always believed in having a good hearty breakfast and go light on all other meals esp dinner which is just soup or one chapati wth vegetables ..

Well, I haven't tried adding oats to dosa batter..will try this soon. Having a light dinner is always recommended...but most of the people do the opposite.

Breakfast is important. Some people taking pongal as breakfast but i personally feels you can't concentrate much in your work because it gives some drowsy feeling. Instead you can take a malt which is prepared by the items including ragi, soya, cashew etc..

Yes, breakfast should be healthy and to drive away the sleepiness..we should have some kind of hot health drink.

Many working people travel to a great distance and suffer because of lack of nutrition,If they take a little trouble over their breakfast they can balance out their dietary needs .They have to leave home with a healthy breakfast and rest of the day can be taken lightly ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Breakfast is important because, if the gap between your last meal and the next day's meal is delayed, the digestive juices which are active will destroy the abdominal muscles leading to ulcers. Hence, it's essential to fill the belly with break fast with nutritious stuff.
Idli, dosa and chutni or sambhar is the most preferred breakfast to me. Since it keeps me full till afternoon.
Idli, dosa and chutni or sambhar is the most preferred breakfast to me. Since it keeps me full till afternoon.

Whatever may be the ingredients of your breakfast , the important factor is not to skip it. Otherwise one will be a victim of many stomach related disorders
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.