For most housewives planning a breakfast menu is a headache but if one uses a little imagination and takes the trouble to get the necessary ingredients ready the day before, breakfast becomes easy to prepare. Since by now we all agree that breakfast is the most essential meal of the day, one should give due importance to it rather than send children to school with with Tea and biscuits or just a glass of milk ! Here in this article , 70 easy to prepare breakfast recipe have been given and hopefully at least a few of them would come in handy for each of us ..

http://vegetarianindianrecipes.com/recipes/70-easy-indian-breakfast-recipes-vegetarian/page/2/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Today's busy life making breakfast in time is a risk for most of the mothers. They need to send their children and husbands in time. If the mothers are working, they also want to reach in working places in time. Making certain types of breakfasts take long time to finish. This link which explains about seventy tasty and easy to make breakfast items certainly will help all the mothers to save their time. 

You are right. There are recipes that can serve as Healthy Breakfast and  nutritious. In AP, we prepare a dish known as. " Chekkara Pongali " made during Sankranti days. Of course, the famous Idli Sambar, famous in South India. For the children's Tiffin Box, Sambar should be avoided. A coconut Chutney goes well with Idli.

when i was a child my mother used to give me idle with chutney and sometimes she gave me  roti and acchar and sometimes she provide me money so that i can buy something from outside and eat in my recess. thanks for providing us so much different types of tasty breakfast and i promise you i will try one of them tomorrow.

bhuyali saroj

Idlis besides being healthy are also easy to prepare once the batter has been done. I normally make a variety of different dishes with the Idly batter - Idlis one day, plain dosas , masala dosas, uttappams, rava dosa and so on...You can use it in so many ways and it can be kept in the fridge for a week.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I saw picture of some receipes of this article, all are mouth watering one. Eating habits in our country is different in most of states. Here in my city we like prontha and curd in breakfast.

Parathas and poories are very popular and often prepared for breakfast or even for dinner in the south too .. I love Poori and potato Baji , one of my favorite breakfast dishes !

anil wrote:

I saw picture of some receipes of this article, all are mouth watering one. Eating habits in our country is different in most of states. Here in my city we like prontha and curd in breakfast.

My favorite remains Idli and sambar forever. Even while traveling this dish is available in all the Railway canteens. Health wise it is good, for it is cooked on steam. " Kudumu " is the equivalent dish in Telugu

Eating same item every day for breakfast is very boring. All members of the family are very happy if they get variety of items each day. People always like tasty and variety food. For some ladies, it is a craze to prepare new kinds of dishes that they collect from books, journals and internet. They are so happy when others say positive comments about the dishes which they have made. 

Thanks for the link Usha. It contains breakfast items that are traditionally made across the country. I make kane pohe, and pohe of other variatns by adding other veggies such as potato, cauliflower, peas etc. Upma, idli, dosas, among other items.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Thanks for the link Usha. It contains breakfast items that are traditionally made across the country. I make kane pohe, and pohe of other variatns by adding other veggies such as potato, cauliflower, peas etc. Upma, idli, dosas, among other items.

Pohe is one of my favorites too and when you add vegetables , it becomes very nutritious and tasty ! In Mangalore we even make a sweet dish by adding grated coconut, crushed Jaggery, Honey, Cardomom powder and chopped Bananas to it, basically just mixing everything together. It is very tasty and we serve it with Neer Dosa , a variety of Dosa made with thin rice batter.

Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.