Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True Friend are those who does not need any thing from your side.They always ready to help you.Without any thing from your side.

But it happens very rarely. People have the bad habit of expecting something for what they do with others. :evil:
yes, most of the people on this work expect something or the other from the people especially in friends. there are very less people who never expect anything from anyone.such people will be always happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, most of the people on this work expect something or the other from the people especially in friends. there are very less people who never expect anything from anyone.such people will be always happy

That's why i said that true friends have been like an endangered specie which is going to be extinct in few years. :blink:
If you want to find a good friend you shall have to be one first.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you want to find a good friend you shall have to be one first.

No.I don't think so.You have to be opposite to get the best friend. ;)

Want to make each day Accountable

The correct definition for a good friend is a person who know everything about me and still loving me. I think it in not easy to find a friend who have this quality.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

Joseph what ever you have said is correct but little correct, there is no compulsary for a good friend to know everything about us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Joseph what ever you have said is correct but little correct, there is no compulsary for a good friend to know everything about us

No we should not share our secrets even with the best friends as we don't know when we don't remain friends and they could take advantage of our secrets which we shared with them. :)

No we should not share our secrets even with the best friends as we don't know when we don't remain friends and they could take advantage of our secrets which we shared with them. :)

You are right but I learned it the harder way after I shared my secert with people whom I thought were my friends. But don't worry no more.... :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In life there would be one friend with whom you can share everything,you should share with that person.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.