Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is very rare to find such friends. You are gifted if you have reliable friends.
I am waiting for the gift!!! :dry:

What is the return gift, you know this is age of return gifts that too, ;) declared in advance.

Let me get my gift first, then I will think about RE-TURN Gift!!! :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nah, I wanna be doubly sure before I decide to gift some thing big!! :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Finding a friend is easy thing just like the help of the social networking sites or any other ways but it is not easy to find a trustfull friend.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

Finding a friend is easy thing just like the help of the social networking sites or any other ways but it is not easy to find a trustfull friend.

Yes we may find many friends but finding, but only a few become close to us.Trust I feel is something you develop over a period of time with mutual interaction !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes we may find many friends but finding, but only a few become close to us.Trust I feel is something you develop over a period of time with mutual interaction !

True I agree! Strong friendships are founded over time and not overnight!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It requires honesty,Trust to get a good friends. As time passes we understand our friends and that gives us an idea, where our friendship will go or till when our friendship will last.

Some are lucky,that they get good friends. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

It requires honesty,Trust to get a good friends. As time passes we understand our friends and that gives us an idea, where our friendship will go or till when our friendship will last.

As they say you can find GOD if you try seriously, friends are not hard to find but you have to be one before you get one.

As they say you can find GOD if you try seriously, friends are not hard to find but you have to be one before you get one.

True, you have to be a friend first!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh yes , every relationship is based on mutual give and take..Sometimes even that does not work if the other person is not being honest and sincere ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh yes , every relationship is based on mutual give and take..Sometimes even that does not work if the other person is not being honest and sincere ..

It is told that finding a good and true friend, is like finding to GOD.
Only some get it.

Want to make each day Accountable

[qu]

As they say you can find GOD if you try seriously, friends are not hard to find but you have to be one before you get one.[/quote]

True, you have to be a friend first![/quote]

Oh yes , every relationship is based on mutual give and take..Sometimes even that does not work if the other person is not being honest and sincere ..[/quote]

It is told that finding a good and true friend, is like finding to GOD.
Only some get it.[/quote]

Every one has them but the only problem is they cannot single them out.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.