Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When we are searching for true friends, make sure that you are true...My quote

Its true to be true but can't be true,if the other person is not true.... My quote :laugh: :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly:

Want to make each day Accountable

before answering i want to ask usha ji to put the post under right topics as if this is not related to news or current affairs but it is posted under that only.

and yes thats true that now a days its not easy to find a good reliable and lasting friends as now even people do friendship also for their benefit.hard to trust anyone.

It's a changed thread yaar...under my request :)

Since no provisions for members to delete a thread, I just asked her to edit the question and add a new thread. You know, we can't edit category here :dry:

ok di i was not aware of that. actually usha ji can do one thing she can edit in the first post and can write their that due to this-this problem the thread is under this category so that no one will ask again like i did..

No need yaar...
I have done the same mistake many times!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So all is well that ends well, and we can carry on with the discussion..Times have changed and it is a much more self oriented and selfish society where every relationship has taken a toll including friendship...

exactly.now you become friends stay till you are together and the moment you depart the next moment you will forget who was she..this has happened with me many a times even if i have tried to contact the person she refused saying she is a little busy will chat later and till now no phone calls.so now i guess every relation has turned into a give and take one.i dont know whats reason-money,time ,their nature or going faster..

a.s.
before answering i want to ask usha ji to put the post under right topics as if this is not related to news or current affairs but it is posted under that only.

and yes thats true that now a days its not easy to find a good reliable and lasting friends as now even people do friendship also for their benefit.hard to trust anyone.

It's a changed thread yaar...under my request :)

Since no provisions for members to delete a thread, I just asked her to edit the question and add a new thread. You know, we can't edit category here :dry:

ok di i was not aware of that. actually usha ji can do one thing she can edit in the first post and can write their that due to this-this problem the thread is under this category so that no one will ask again like i did..

No need yaar...
I have done the same mistake many times!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So all is well that ends well, and we can carry on with the discussion..Times have changed and it is a much more self oriented and selfish society where every relationship has taken a toll including friendship...

exactly.now you become friends stay till you are together and the moment you depart the next moment you will forget who was she..this has happened with me many a times even if i have tried to contact the person she refused saying she is a little busy will chat later and till now no phone calls.so now i guess every relation has turned into a give and take one.i dont know whats reason-money,time ,their nature or going faster..

I guess it is a little of all of that...We can see that the very moral fabric of the society is eroding.Out comes Raja from jail to a hero's welcome.The fellow is accused of having swallowed crores of tax payers money but people welcome him as if he is a savior..topsy turvy world ! :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

YA because good thing we get rarely in life and we have to understand their importance.
The best way to handle friendship is by not having any expectations.It should be a mutual feeling.I have a friend who I have known for nearly 26 years and we dont meet often either, just keep in touch through messages and phone and at the same time I have another friend who lives close to my place and who I meet often.I have the same regard for both of them....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In today's materialistic world, the overriding considerations are all gains of any kind and most of our friendship too are dominated by them. A very bitter truth however hard that might be,has got to be accepted!
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Every person needs something from other guy and most of the people do friendship in getting.Its that greed that doesn't makes a good friendship.

Want to make each day Accountable

The best way to handle friendship is by not having any expectations.It should be a mutual feeling.I have a friend who I have known for nearly 26 years and we dont meet often either, just keep in touch through messages and phone and at the same time I have another friend who lives close to my place and who I meet often.I have the same regard for both of them....

Unless one learns to take criticism from friends in a positive way, he/she would never have good friends. Critics are my best friends and flattering ones the worst. They are not friends but opportunists.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with Chinmoy...

Everything is materialistic now-a-days...and people follow give and take relationship...friendship has also becoming a rare commodity.. :)
In today's materialistic world, the overriding considerations are all gains of any kind and most of our friendship too are dominated by them. A very bitter truth however hard that might be,has got to be accepted!

True to a great extent ! most friendships suffer because of expectations. But , I personally feel that no matter how much money or wealth you accumulate, it really doesnt make you happy unless your relationships and friendships are working well for you ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.