Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many friends who pretend us to be a friend,but what is going on in back of their mind no one knows.

Want to make each day Accountable

You are right ronark. That why while making friends who have think thousands times and make friends and decide what kind of friend category we place them that is close friends, best friend and good friend

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You are right ronark. That why while making friends who have think thousands times and make friends and decide what kind of friend category we place them that is close friends, best friend and good friend

Trust is something that makes you blind !!! So,trust should be done very carefully in choosing friend.

In my opinion finding good friends is not at all easy ! It is something that just happens , and cannot be planned.I have very few friends who I have been constantly in touch with and who I can totally depend upon...

Yes today all people become selfish.You cannot judge good person among bad group......I have some good friend............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Believing on other blindly should not be done,especially in making friends.

Trust is something that makes you blind !!! So,trust should be done very carefully in choosing friend.

trust is the base of strong relationship but one must check if that person is worth to trust. :)

trust is the base of strong relationship but one must check if that person is worth to trust. :)

Once some one know the value of true a friend, he knows the value of trust and bonding also. Life won't go an inch without trusting others.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Once some one know the value of true a friend, he knows the value of trust and bonding also. Life won't go an inch without trusting others.

Exactly one has to trust people to live happily. :laugh:
Most of the people make friends with the people who are always happy and always make others happy.Such friends will be everlasting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

"Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.