Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friendship is such a relationship which when gets strong,is a big achievement.
Because a good friend is difficult to get.

Want to make each day Accountable

A good friend who can know the friends problem without telling. Such friends are very rarely available.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

A good friend who can know the friends problem without telling. Such friends are very rarely available.

If a person understand that thing, is a true friend.

Believing on other blindly should not be done,especially in making friends.

yes you are right ronark.believing anyone blindly is not good especially when making friends.but if we wont believe on them then we cant make good and long lasting friends.

a.s.
To believe someone, first we need to study them without intimating them. After studying we need to test them then only we should believe them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

To believe someone, first we need to study them without intimating them. After studying we need to test them then only we should believe them

Nice quote from a psychologist.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sarala is a psychologist? that is nice ! :) I too studied Psychology :cheer: in college...The person we are studying too may be doing some analysis of his/her own about us without intimating us, just imagine the complication that might arise :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sarala is a psychologist? that is nice ! :) I too studied Psychology :cheer: in college...The person we are studying too may be doing some analysis of his/her own about us without intimating us, just imagine the complication that might arise :laugh:
So to many psychologigst here. we can take help from them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have noticed that sometimes we simply move away from people since there are no common grounds for communication.Sometime back I met a couple of my school friends quite by chance and we decided to meet after that ...While conversing and interacting with them, I realised that in the years that have flown away, we all had changed and that it is not possible to go back to our school days since we have had different experiences in life .We are in touch but not like before...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have noticed that sometimes we simply move away from people since there are no common grounds for communication.Sometime back I met a couple of my school friends quite by chance and we decided to meet after that ...While conversing and interacting with them, I realised that in the years that have flown away, we all had changed and that it is not possible to go back to our school days since we have had different experiences in life .We are in touch but not like before...

Slowly slowly when communication gaps spread wide, then people get separated.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.