Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of the great Ghazal singers after Talat Mehmood, Jagjit Singh has been honoured by the search engine giant Google with an enchanting doodle today.
My salutations to Jagjit on the auspicious occasion of the Maestro's 72 nd Birthday

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10103]}

I request the moderator to lock this thread as there is another thread is on already. Sorry for the inconvenience

It is better the other thread gets locked since this one has already got many responses ...

Usha ji, I feel it is better to lock this thread. The reason is that thread (Today's Google Doodle) can be used everyday. This is only for Ghazal Mastero Jagjit.

Robertji, I guess we should leave Rambabuji to decide on what he wants with his thread...

Since 'Today's Google Doodle' is common and can be used everyday to post on that day''s google doodle, it is better to delete this thread.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
One of the great Ghazal singers after Talat Mehmood, Jagjit Singh has been honoured by the search engine giant Google with an enchanting doodle today.
My salutations to Jagjit on the auspicious occasion of the Maestro's 72 nd Birthday

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10103]}

I request the moderator to lock this thread as there is another thread is on already. Sorry for the inconvenience

It is better the other thread gets locked since this one has already got many responses ...

Usha ji, I feel it is better to lock this thread. The reason is that thread (Today's Google Doodle) can be used everyday. This is only for Ghazal Mastero Jagjit.

Robertji, I guess we should leave Rambabuji to decide on what he wants with his thread...

Since 'Today's Google Doodle' is common and can be used everyday to post on that day''s google doodle, it is better to delete this thread.

Robert, please note Google Doodles are created for special occasions. Their life is for only one day. And this is not the normal and usual Google. Neither this nor that of yesterday's google Doodles are not going to last for more than a day.
Anyhow this thread can be locked as intimated to the moderator.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.