Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now rupee hit a record low of 58.15 .........I guess now the Gold prices may rise again and will reach upto 30 k...per 10 gram...

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/forex/rupee-continues-its-downhill-yatra-sinks-to-record-low-of-58-15-on-debt-sale-by-fiis/articleshow/20530271.cms

This is I think the lowest value rupee has gone to. :blink:

For today. By tomorrow where the rupee is going to stand no body can say, But economists say worst is yet to come.

What???what can be more worst than this......

That's what all of us are anxious to see. No signs of recovery are seen.

Not only has Rupee not recovered but has slided down further, it was at 58.32 when I last saw and they say it may go all the way upto 60 or just below that to 59-90

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I daily keep track of rupee and this is really not good for India. It is really showing that our economy is losing its strength. I really think that rupee is going touch 60.

Want to make each day Accountable

I daily keep track of rupee and this is really not good for India. It is really showing that our economy is losing its strength. I really think that rupee is going touch 60.

It may slide further as well and unless the big talking concerned persons take measures it may gt devalued further down....this is the achievement of UPA in the last 9 years of being in power :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It may slide further as well and unless the big talking concerned persons take measures it may gt devalued further down....this is the achievement of UPA in the last 9 years of being in power :dry:

Fortunately, yesterday Rupee showed a slight recovery

Yes it will recover more in coming days. UPA is not only responsible for it, we are also responsible.

Yes it will recover more in coming days. UPA is not only responsible for it, we are also responsible.

Can you please tell me how we are also responsible ?

Government is spending enough $$ to import gold and crude oil. We must be used these with caution.

Government is spending enough $$ to import gold and crude oil. We must be used these with caution.

Crude oil is imported by the government but Gold is imported by the gold traders not the government..If it does it will be only for its own use as reserve against currencies...

Last year it did go down to 57 odd rupees to a dollar but recovered and came up to Rs 52 odd...But now it has been steadily going down and reached Rs 56.65 to a dollar yesterday and may go down to lower levels..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Rupees-slide-toward-record-low-puts-India-in-tight-spot/articleshow/20429650.cms

Actually diminishing value of currencies has been global phenomenon against dollar but what is hurting India is lack of growth in export front, ballooning oil import bills and useless import of gold which the government has thoroughly mismanaged. Japan is too happy to see its currency fall as its export earnings are phenomenally huge. I am convinced that our current account deficit would eventually force rupee to touch and even cross 60 in the near term.

Crude oil is imported by the government but Gold is imported by the gold traders not the government..If it does it will be only for its own use as reserve against currencies...

It is right gold is imported by gold traders but who is supplying $$ for the imports. No doubt government.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.