Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh, I am bang on as far as predicting the downward journey of rupee!! Today it has touched the level I predicted Rs. 60!!! As rupee is not fully convertible RBI may launch some desperate moves to prop up plummeting rupee but eventually that won't help in checking its further slide!!!

It may go down further , another 10 % more according to the experts ...http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/20640300.cms

Now it is improving. Yesterday it up by .07 rupee.

Just a marginal improvement, we have to see what is in store for the coming week...certain measures have been taken by the RBI like hiking the interest rate for NRI accounts and FD rates increased upto 10% for a year while it was less than 4% a few months ago...

Today Rupee has gone down to all time low to 60. 34 p

Yesterday it closed at 60.72 and the fear is that it could probably go down to 62 to a dollar....I wonder what the finance minsitry and the big talking and high nosed PC Chidambaram is doing?

Those earning abroad in dollars are getting bonanza. Could there be some conspiracy?

I don't know about conspiracy, but I know that our bragging top brass must be scratching their heads.

There may be no conspiracy. But those earning in dollars are definitely benefited. On the other hand, who have to pay in dollar are losers. So education abroad is costly whereas employment abroad is beneficial. If yo earn in dollar from any foreign site, you are again benefited.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh, I am bang on as far as predicting the downward journey of rupee!! Today it has touched the level I predicted Rs. 60!!! As rupee is not fully convertible RBI may launch some desperate moves to prop up plummeting rupee but eventually that won't help in checking its further slide!!!

It may go down further , another 10 % more according to the experts ...http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/20640300.cms

Just a marginal improvement, we have to see what is in store for the coming week...certain measures have been taken by the RBI like hiking the interest rate for NRI accounts and FD rates increased upto 10% for a year while it was less than 4% a few months ago...

Yesterday it closed at 60.72 and the fear is that it could probably go down to 62 to a dollar....I wonder what the finance minsitry and the big talking and high nosed PC Chidambaram is doing?

Those earning abroad in dollars are getting bonanza. Could there be some conspiracy?

I don't know about conspiracy, but I know that our bragging top brass must be scratching their heads.

There may be no conspiracy. But those earning in dollars are definitely benefited. On the other hand, who have to pay in dollar are losers. So education abroad is costly whereas employment abroad is beneficial. If yo earn in dollar from any foreign site, you are again benefited.

No conspiracy - The dollar is gaining against all major currencies because Federal Reserve of the U.S. policy setting committee sees a reduction in bond purchases this year if their economic forecasts perform as expected. Even Australian dollar has gone down 10% in last few days and expected to go further down in coming week.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No conspiracy - The dollar is gaining against all major currencies because Federal Reserve of the U.S. policy setting committee sees a reduction in bond purchases this year if their economic forecasts perform as expected. Even Australian dollar has gone down 10% in last few days and expected to go further down in coming week.

It is not possible for India to stop fall down of Rs. It is result of America policies. Now India have $$ only for 7 months imports.
The way rupees is falling against dollar, i think petrol price will hike again in future :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
As far as I am concerned I have no doubts whatsoever that rupee is helplessly placed against dollar and destined to touch a few more lows down the line in future.

Australian dollar has been more or less stagnant agianst the rupee at between 55 and 56 odd....Had it gone higher than that ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Australian dollar has been more or less stagnant agianst the rupee at between 55 and 56 odd....Had it gone higher than that ?

Yes it was trading higher than US dollar and close Rs 60/ not so long ago.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes it was trading higher than US dollar and close Rs 60/ not so long ago.

Re recovered slightly. It's Rs. 59.88
Rupee is going southward and expected to slide more. It is almost 61 to a $ which is a serious situation.

Rupee is going southward and expected to slide more. It is almost 61 to a $ which is a serious situation.

Yes, its 61.19 yesterday.. Further plunge is expected before the end of this month.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.