Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm.. Yes it is above 60 now.. Well, it went from 50 to 60 quickly.. Hope it will stop and decrease soon enough.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hmm.. Yes it is above 60 now.. Well, it went from 50 to 60 quickly.. Hope it will stop and decrease soon enough.

I think we are in for a real bad time, the government has failed to arrest fall of rupee due to its bad decisions and unwillingness to move to control economical crisis we are passing through.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think we are in for a real bad time, the government has failed to arrest fall of rupee due to its bad decisions and unwillingness to move to control economical crisis we are passing through.

Yes it is falling down gradually .. And I don't know if they are taking any steps to stop this falling. At least it should not be more weak.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes it is falling down gradually .. And I don't know if they are taking any steps to stop this falling. At least it should not be more weak.

I think price level has something to do with fall of rupee. As our price level rises, value of rupee falls not only internally but also in international market. Also more imports and less exports may have some adverse affect on rupee value.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think price level has something to do with fall of rupee. As our price level rises, value of rupee falls not only internally but also in international market. Also more imports and less exports may have some adverse affect on rupee value.

It all boils down to what a rupee can buy internationally! After years of populist politics this corrupt government is reduced to be out with begging bowl for FDI inflows to shore up rupee and efforts won't simply succeed as these exercises are viewed with more negativity by foreign investors. There is one more aspect which is recovery in US economy all the currencies of the emerging economies are bound to suffer.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Latest is rupee has fallen to new Low. Its Rs. 61.51 today.

It all boils down to what a rupee can buy internationally! After years of populist politics this corrupt government is reduced to be out with begging bowl for FDI inflows to shore up rupee and efforts won't simply succeed as these exercises are viewed with more negativity by foreign investors. There is one more aspect which is recovery in US economy all the currencies of the emerging economies are bound to suffer.

Oil prices are bound to go up so also other essentials...Another great worry for NRIs who have invested in land here is the poor returns they would get when they sell their property in rupees ...They wold hardly have any profit when it gets converted to dollars or euro..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:P Rupee's fall changed the governor of Reserve Bank of India.But changing them,we cannot stop the fall.The economic policies should be changed in order to face any challenge.And Exports should be supported more.
:P Rupee's fall changed the governor of Reserve Bank of India.But changing them,we cannot stop the fall.The economic policies should be changed in order to face any challenge.And Exports should be supported more.

No hope in near future of improvement in rupee. It will remains around 60Rs. Coming year is election year money inflation increase in this year.

I agree, the prices in Indian market will go further up due to steep rise in our population at very steady rate. Government does not want to stop it either for reasons known to all. So we must expect more decline in Rupee rate compared to dollar.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.