Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The government is not doing anything to avert the downfall. IT augurs well for those who are earning in dollars. But for Indians, it is burdonsome. The cost of living index has spiraled upwards
The government is not doing anything to avert the downfall. IT augurs well for those who are earning in dollars. But for Indians, it is burdonsome. The cost of living index has spiraled upwards

Government is busy in preventing the sliding down of its power. Fortunately, Rupee started showing the signs of recovery.
Actually failure of our government and corruption in every field is main reason of rupee going down the way it's going.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually failure of our government and corruption in every field is main reason of rupee going down the way it's going.

Corruption has become a way of life in India. Earlier it was a part time avocation for some. Now it’s a full time avocation for many. And the main players are our own honourable elected members.

Corruption has become a way of life in India. Earlier it was a part time avocation for some. Now it’s a full time avocation for many. And the main players are our own honourable elected members.

In 1947 Rs 1 is equal to 1$ and in 1927 1$ is equal to .10Rs. Where we reached.

We reached to just below 60 to a $
when our rupee was doing under 40 to $ a couple of years back we were worried, we are still worried because we have not set our priorities and still dependent on others. Unless we increase our production and infrastructure and kick corruption out, we have no right to say we are a developed country.

when our rupee was doing under 40 to $ a couple of years back we were worried, we are still worried because we have not set our priorities and still dependent on others. Unless we increase our production and infrastructure and kick corruption out, we have no right to say we are a developed country.

Writing Compelling and ornamental copy like, “India is shining” are the creations of an expert Copy writer of an advertising agency, who charge a fee. But the facts are different from the reality. Mere bragging will not develop a country.

Not just 60 it has gone to 61 against the dollar a couple of days ago... It is an all time low !
http://www.dnaindia.com/money/1858414/report-rupee-sinks-below-61-against-dollar

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rupee gained 64 paise in the morning to reach to almost 59 a dollar. I think RBI is stepping forward to catch it back to reasonable limits.

Rupee gained 64 paise in the morning to reach to almost 59 a dollar. I think RBI is stepping forward to catch it back to reasonable limits.

RBI’s measures lifted the Rupee value around 58, yesterday.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.